Nvidia GeForce 331.82 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Memorian, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Dictator93

Dictator93 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    The same graphical corruption occurs in DX11 SLI in NS2.

My indepth bug reporting about the profile differences in 327.23 were apparently all for naught! :(

2. kevpc

kevpc Member

GPU:
    nvidia gtx 550ti 1gig
    when i tried the GeForce 331.65 WHQL driver, i just updated it, no uninstall or anything, exactly as i have done with previous drivers. i know this isn't recommended but thought i'd just give my account of what happened. that was, basically, a complete disaster! i tried then uninstalling, cleaning etc and putting the older drivers back in because i couldn't undo the update. that didn't work either. i ended up having to put on a previously created image before i could get the computer working again. what had happened was that everything andi mean everything i tried to do, tried to open on the machine, whether the internet, a program or even a document, was taking about 10 to 15 seconds to get on screen. i sure hope this new driver updates correctly! after all, it is an nvidea update program.

3. Sarex

Sarex Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    Would be nice to get a progress update on this issue. It's been a while since you commented on this, here or on the nvidia forum.

4. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 EVGA FTW
    It's the same for me, and every other person I know with AMD hardware too.
    Watching the VRAM while playing, it uses up my full 3GB non stop, even when in the menus, and GPU usage is all over the place.

IW have "no plans to patch" though so... I think the only hopes of having this game run well rest on the drivers, and that's not good since there's only so much they could do for a broken ass game like this.

5. Marlec

Marlec Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX780GHZ Editio
    @Andy B or Manuel G

Is there a possiblitiy that Nvidia could add a Resolution Scale option to the drivers, like BF4 has in its ingame options then we wouldnt have to bother with AA anymore or the hassle of downsampling

Any chance please ?? :nerd:

6. Kaladin

Kaladin Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX 980Ti SJ SLI
    I have a major issue with these drivers. It seems like they've completely broken my previous NVIDIA installation (331.65). I've tried to update the drivers with and without a clean install, and I'm still getting this same error:

[​IMG]

Andy, Manuel, could you please give me a hand in figuring this out? Thanks.

7. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    increases on 770, that means on 680 as well ? because a 770 is basically a 680 with different name.

8. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Dell 6800XT 16GB
    This is what I am wondering. It had been a bloody nightmare for me with my 560ti and drivers since I have had it for a few months. Anything over 314.22 and I get browser freezes and random lock ups. Its starting to piss me off.

9. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    Noticeable performance increase in Crysis 3 :)

10. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    All Kepler based cards should see a performance increase with these drivers.

11. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    Should see ? Lol don't say they add something into 770 just to increase performance on that card, and 680, which is basically 95% the same card doesn't have.

12. MrH

MrH Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armour
    Any improvements in CoD Ghosts? I've been getting 1 second pauses occasionally.

13. phawkins633

phawkins633 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti
    "Defining "majority of games" would help when making such claims Without detail, repro steps, and what have you, we cannot investigate or fix"

I love the indignation of the Nvidia weenie....guess what? I have a Fermi (560ti) that has had broken drivers for over 6 months! that's SIX MONTHS.. Apparently you "investigation or fix" doesn't really relate to all you products...go ahead...get snotty...but quite frankly there is a TON of folks (read forums, local users groups, etc) that are jumping ship to AMD cards. This is not anecdotal, but a fact...I will be buying a new card at the beginning of next year, and if the driver is not fixed by then I will be buying an AMD card. Not that you guys give a ****, but just sayin....

14. Raider0001

Raider0001 Master Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6800
    I got BSOD while installing this at the first time

15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    They have a beta for 460/560 users and even asked for the cards to be sent to them if possible.

[​IMG]

16. Sarex

Sarex Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    They do but the beta changed nothing and there where no updates since then.

17. Dcrawler

Dcrawler Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 680sli Hydro(s)
    I'm getting the same results, they won't install on my gtx 680 system. They install fine on my Titan pc, and both have the same OS version, etc. Was able to successfully revert to 331.65.

18. ESC

ESC Member

GPU:
    Nvidia / GTX660 TF / 2GB
    Q: Its really necesary to deep uninstall previous drivers, or its fine to just install these on top of the older ones?.

19. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    Its not a big deal realy, but nvidia keeps giving us new drivers almost every month, i think u can use nvidia geforce experience if u want ofcourse :p

I myself tho always use a fresh clean instal for drivers.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  20. Sergio

Sergio Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    Great driver at BF4, but i feel a bit more mouse lag with this drivers at the same server i always play. Also tried 4 other servers and mouse lag is more noticable than previous driver. (i dont know if a beta server patch caused this or not) I am using the same Video options to get solid 60 fps ingame. Keepers for me , thanks Nvidia.