Nvidia GeForce 331.82 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Memorian, Nov 19, 2013.

1. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Got sound disapears alot in bf4

2. remicius

remicius Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX 3080 Ti
    No vsync when i using fps limiter in the driver!No gpu transcode in Rage anymore,eve if i select 1 cude cor in the drivers 3d setting for that game.

3. hazochun

hazochun Guest

GPU:
    MSI Vega 56 OC Air
    No crash
    But FPS still unstable... Med/high setting
    both CPU and GPU is not running at 100%

4. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    I think that im going to buy windows 8.1 i think the fps drops in bf4 is lesser vs windows 7
    I have 2 gtx780's sli and my fps drops from 140 fps to 45 fps in shanghi map. There is no reason for massive frame drops like this. Cpu load is not to the max, 40-60%, i7 3820 4625mhz. 8gb ram in dual channel, hope thats not the problem cause normal for my setup is quad channel. Or i must by 2x4gb ram more?

5. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    I lost hope myself a while ago......Just waiting for AMD to sort out the black screen crash on the 290x and then I am switching over. :infinity:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  6. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 4090 Gaming OC
    Has nothing to do with the drivers tho :) It's a BF4 bug and occurs on the larger maps like Dam, Railway.

7. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX980 GAMING 1531mhz
    I have the same issue, i play on solid 70fps, then i see a freeze and fps drops to 40fps, then its up to 70 again. Never had this issues before dice patched the game and before this driver.

Everything is making things worse...

8. mister_bro

mister_bro Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 650 ti Boost TF
    i think i'm only experience this, nvidia just concern to increase FPS than maintain it for stability, smooth play, etc, F.U.C.K nvidia, i'll buy R9-270X then

9. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    Yap,stutter and framedrops with this driver in BF4,smooth in AC 4.

10. flimbo

flimbo Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Just tried these from the official Nvidia site. Avast detected them as a virus. Turned Avast off for a moment and installed them fine.

They seem to be working ok with my GTX560ti. Frame limiter at 60fps set in NVinspector and Trackmania doesn't behave with vsync so turned that off and it seems ok now.
    HW acceleration is turned off in Firefox and that seems ok too. Daren't try turning it on.

Will see how it goes now.

11. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:

I think they are cranking down the performance for 600 series just to buy 700 series. possible that 770 is not equal anymore with newer drivers with 680, even they are the same cards.

12. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    So far I'm loving these drivers.

Win 8.1 x64 here

BF4 was noticeably smoother with these babies.
    Will run a 3DMark and report back when I can, but BF4 ran a lot better for sure!

GJ Nvidia :D

13. pbvider

pbvider Guest

GPU:
    GTX
    Does this ever happen on Nvidia side before?I mean the GTX 680 is still a strong card...

14. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    It's not happening, nothing to worry about. Games get released in an unfinished state and, the more the drivers mature, the more CPU hungry they seem to get. It's a spiral upwards, more or less :)
    The other thing is that they've never quoted "all" performance improvements for *all* cards. Just a selected few, and usually this has been enough to make a point.

15. CalinTM

CalinTM Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Dunno probably, almost every time when nvidia switch series, people with previous series notice some poor performance on their cards. Its all about drivers, they crank something down just for purpose poor performance. I don't wan to upgrade to a 780 just for about 5-10fps more in SOME games.

16. Spets

Spets Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    So far so good with these drivers, no issues :D

17. landerfha

landerfha Member

GPU:
    780 TI
    When I upgrade some of my custom programs disappear from the list, but when I open up add I can just re-add them from the recent 3d app list and their old settings will show up after I add them. Minor annoyance but it's been a problem for many releases now.

18. writer21

writer21 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    Trust me you won't be disappointed especially with a decent CPU overclock. I dual boot windows 7 and 8 and with windows 7 I can barely keep 70fps. Windows 8 I average about 90-100 fps with sli 670s.

19. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    is clean install checked during setup? if you dont choose custom install it will automatically remove all profiles unless you uncheck the clean install box

20. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    A reasonable, mature, and constructive response - well done. :thumbup:

Only played AC4 so far, and performance and SLI scaling is excellent - a welcome change from AC3.