Nvidia GeForce 331.65 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    newest lenovo driver is 312.?? its the top driver on link i posted was posted today also

2. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Do you notice any performance improvements?

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    .65s better than .58s.
    really nice gpu usage too.

4. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    @Mr.G

new MPC 1.7, using the double frame rate /cuda thing, well playing slow mo videos then speeding them up with the player, really really slow mo vids are good, hell I was hitting 200fps /my card was over 50% usage @1100Mhz
    amazing' ain't it? :)

Update: I get 62fps in arkham AO bench using my preferred settings.(using adaptive).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013

5. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080 Suprim X
    Had a total system crash while playing BF3, BF4 and POE today :bang:

6. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Bad lock for you but BF4 work perfectly well for 4 hrs for me. Batman arkham origin work ok, and all my games. :)

7. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
    These got rid of the temp and throttling issues I was having with the previous drivers. Also more stable so far.

8. JEskandari

JEskandari Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3060 (95w)
    well , I guess my old problem get worsen by this driver , it usually happened for me when I used a program to monitor my GPU and it resulted in driver crash and then again starting , usually the side effect was I could not use the driver and receive the message that my nVIDIA GPU is not connected to a monitor so I could not use it .but nevertheless Intel GPU worked fine , but on this driver , it seems intel GPU also fail to load and screen just remain black , then repeatedly flicker between black and white

9. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    Did you clean up your driver?
    And as I know, it look like 2 650m user has their graphic burned...
    I need to be careful, and you too...
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/...read-released-10-28-13-/post/3995714/#3995714

10. Phatboy69

Phatboy69 Guest

I just tried to use 2d surround with these drivers for the first time since I upgraded to Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit and surround wouldnt work.

Its taken me a couple hours to sort out but thought it might help someone else get 2d surround going properly again with the latest drivers.

I have 4-way SLI 3GB GTX580s and I had to go back to 327.23 to get surround to work, I then went to 331.40 and 331.65 and surround is now working.

I only did a clean install with 327.23, the others I installed over the top.

Everything seems to be working ok, taskbar in middle, maximize to single monitor works, and classic shell also works. (New Windows 8.1 start menu still sux!)

11. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Ambient occlusion is pretty much broken in Mass Effect 1 since the driver switched to HBAO+.

[​IMG]
    AO off

[​IMG]
    Quality AO on

[​IMG]
    AO off

[​IMG]
    Quality AO on

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Does it turn on/off at certain angles? Well i still have that with forced U3E AO flag in Singularity.

13. mezball

mezball Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus RTX 4080
    Has anybody else had issues with their video card not dropping down to idle clocks? I installed these drivers a couple days ago, and noticed in Afterburner that my clocks never idle. This was happening on my rig (left) and my son's with an I5-760 and a GTX670.

Yes, I did clean installs twice, still same issue. Dropped down to 331.40, clocks worked fine, then to 331.58, and that worked.

Both rigs using Win 8.1

14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    aye that 314.09 was the smoothest in Bf3, any map. Hm i wonder how its now on this cpu ^^

15. JEskandari

JEskandari Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3060 (95w)
    Yes I did that with DDU9.1 and twice did it
    and thanks for the info

me too have the same problem

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013

16. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    I got no issues tbh... I didn't try to enable Firefox HW accelleration though, but I don't mind having it off. For the rest, no issues at all.

Try'em and if you have issues, turn off your browsers Hardware Accelleration, still issues after that... then no idea.

17. Cybermax

Cybermax Guest

Well, for me some of the point would be to actually have hardware acceleration where i can use it :)

BF4 works with 314.22 driver save for the message at the start, but if things get better/faster/smoother and whatnot with newer drivers i would like to use it, but if its back to "random hangs" here and there i cba to use it.

When i tried the 32x branch of drivers last, even wow had random hickups with my card :(

Anyone with a 5xx card, HW acceleration ON for Firefox and theese drivers around to give their 2cp?

C

18. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    ME1 flag doesn't seem to do that. You know what's funny... It works almost flawlessly in ME2 and ME3 now yet those games aren't officially supported by NVIDIA.

19. Desprado

Desprado Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 TI SLI
  20. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Getting this error in BF4 with a bad crash "Complete system lock up", format and fresh install of windows 8.1.

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

nvlddmkm

I didn't have any issues with the 331.58 in the beta.

Anyone have a driver recommendation? I'm not sure if the 331.58's will work ok in BF4. I need a stable driver.

Thank you.