Nvidia GeForce 327.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 19, 2013.

1. ce-lin

ce-lin Active Member

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    no different result, just that they don't mention the bugs (pop-in shadows in Bioshock Infinite) and the CUDA issues with video editing software. That they don't find BF3 microstuttering I don't believe, it's something you can read at the game forums, commonplace, whatever site doesn't want to mention that it's alright, we're all biased towards one thing or another, I'll take my own experience over something I read on the Internet.

2. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Ended up going to 320.49 clean install. 326.80 on top of the new one didn't fix it so I played safe. Now AO works.

3. Zarich

Zarich Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GC 670
    So.. here is what I did.. though I am using the 326.80s because they are amazing for me. First.. download the new driver.. second disconnect from the internet. Third do a complete uninstall of all Nvidia driver related software.. Reboot. Wait a few minutes for windows to do it's thing (in this case it installs a generic driver) then install the new driver.

I am finding that windows goes out..gets a driver and installs it and for whatever reason that has been giving me grief every time I try to install a new driver over the top of it.

4. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    wait 290x around the corner

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Yeah Sadams nuclear enrichment program was more stable than anything to have fallen out of microsofts arse for the last decade.

6. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC
    lol!!!

7. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Well, like others everything after 314 gave me problems on my 470. But everything seems perfectly fine on my new 760 with these newest ones. The plot thickens!

8. Dr.Puschkin

Dr.Puschkin Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    I have a feeling we have little children here. You sold your hardware? If you feel it's good for you, that's ok. But please leave moaning about it like a little tit out of the forums. Nobody cares here. We got that clear? Ok moving on.
    -
    StealBalls, for Christ sake, if you want to go and buy Xbone or whatever inferior box and sell your rig in the process, please be my guest and do so. But again, don't ****ing moan about it on the forums. We are here for driver feedback, not for your (or anyone else's) melodramatic story about how you bought two Titans, or went through different CPUs or whatever else you did. Want to tell me how my opinion is wrong because I don't have same hardware as you? Does it somehow make me a worse person than you? I had 4 Titans, am I somehow entitled to tell you how wrong you are because I obviously spent more money than you? No, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Many people have different problems. Can't stand it? Get out. Otherwise grow a pair, and stop being an egocentric arsehole.

9. fabiovtec

fabiovtec Member

GPU:
    ASUS R9 270X @1270
    Anyone using this drivers in windows 8.1 rtm?

10. ce-lin

ce-lin Active Member

GPU:
    so if you come here to share this bad experience with Nvidia drivers that led you to sell the useless hardware (no drivers, no use) but you can't since this guy will attack and call you things like "grow a pair" and "retard" and other stuff ? is he the thread owner ? the site owner ? what the heck man, let people express themselves as they wish without resorting to insulting and being so radical, it's ontopic since we're posting about experiences with drivers, Jesus Christ.

11. bjoswald

bjoswald Member Guru

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    Working fine for me with Final Fantasy 14, and my computer sucks. No idea what's wrong with the folks with super computers. Tweaking too much? How about taking it in and having it looked at professionally? You never know what you may have missed. Besides, no one has to know a "pro" had their super computer inspected, so no geek cred lost.

"If in doubt, leave it alone" applies to 99% of situations.

12. Dr.Puschkin

Dr.Puschkin Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Stop putting words in my mouth please. No drivers? Useless hardware? You can't? You totally can, but make a new topic about it, then spill your heart to see if anyone cares. I bet you're new around here, as you clearly do not understand. You are supposed to provide constructive feedback to help develop the drivers (Nvidia reps are watching this forum). Stating "I'm selling this and that, because I am butthurt and can't take it anymore" is not useful in any way. Stick to the topic or don't post at all.

Not the owner, just trying to lead this thread back on topic.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  13. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    LMAO!!! that's rich!!! lol!!

Back on topic, no probs with these except the AO not working completely as pointed out by a couple users.Other than that they're decent.

14. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I dont even use AO so that moot to me, But these are the first drivers since 314.07 that I didnt uninstall do to some bug

15. draegunstrife

draegunstrife Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Do we usually get driver crashes on a high overclock? On a higher overclock I get driver crashes (using almost same as the review.) It's fine gaming for half an hour, but then I'll get the dreaded driver crash; of course only on high overclocks.

16. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Well, if you're over clocking and that is the only time you're getting crashes, it would seem logical to conclude it's not stable at the clocks you're using.

17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    What some of you might not know is that a few of us know pc's, or to be more specific "video cards" better than most "pro's" as you would put it.. so when we find an issue with a driver.. it is the driver..

Some of you might not notice a bug or a missing feature and think all is fine and be completely happy with you're system.. that is okay, there is nothing wrong with that... But don't go "ohh something is wrong with your system you should go have a professional look at it".. because quite honestly that is just a silly thing to say... Especially on Guru3D.

18. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Logical you say? What is that nonsense? :nerd:

19. Shady757

Shady757 Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX 970/GSYNC
    My god, thank you.

You basically said what I *wanted* to say.

20. ce-lin

ce-lin Active Member

GPU:
    since you reckon nobody cares please stop insulting and attacking those suffering well-documented, commonplace issues with 32x.xx drivers, keep in mind that calling them "retards" is not the way to go, I don't know what kind of education did you get but of course it's not very "mature" to react like this, insult first, give it some thought later... if any, congrats on being such a unique human being, good job making new friends : )