Nvidia GeForce 327.23 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Sep 19, 2013.

1. qgshadow

qgshadow Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI 2560x1440
    I'm asking myself the same question

2. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I play CSGO for many hours a day and never had any BSODs with any of the drivers. Used this one today and it ran perfectly fine as usual.

Also played BF3 and DS3 coop downsampled from 1440p, ran without any problems.

3. BedantP

BedantP Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX 960 1500Mhz/2009Mhz
    Which driver is new? The 327.24 or The 327.23. NVIDIA use CS (Common Sense) from now on but I got an idea about NVIDIA's thoughts. Which is..... The OpenGL beta drivers are not counted by NVIDIA's main line of beta/WHQL drivers. I guess you can tell that the 327.23 is better. I guess so... :)

4. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    skyrim use injectors enbseries
    this is by nvidia drivers itself forced by nvidia inspector tj can confirm this is broken since 320.00 drivers
    what about this bug ^

5. MrBonk

MrBonk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    What a strange issue

6. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    it is and its frustrating nvidia just shut it down for gain performance???

Origin shudown auto login for non us people then nvidia

7. Megabiv

Megabiv Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    So what is the general consensus on these drivers then? Currently on 326.80 Beta and they seem good enough but I'd rather be on a non Beta driver if you get me.

8. Dion

Dion Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW 8GB
    Can't install these on a Geforce 210. :(

9. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I've just deleted and redownloaded The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, after twice revalidating the cache with no errors reported, to make sure it really wasn't file corruption but this game absolutely refuses to load with these drivers and gets stuck on a black loading screen with a spinning mouse cursor. I have to force close it. There is no error recorded in the event log, much to my annoyance, so I have absolutely no way of knowing what it is actually causing it.

10. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I posted how things looked on my end compared to someone who had it working properly in Skyrim. I also posted Mirror's Edge comparison there in the same post. Common factors so far are GTX 6x0 card and Windows 8 x64. It would help if someone else with that combo could test.

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...-feedback-thread-released-9-19-13-/16#3948613

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013

11. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    If you have freeezes you can check yourself, its downright sad that for over half a year nvidia still havent fixed this for 400/500 series owners, and mainly GTX 560 Ti ones, most likely the most sold 500 series card they got lol.

I know we like to make fun of AMD drivers and everything, but damn, way to one-up them where you shouldent, Nvidia.

12. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    I have checked and I have never seen my cards overvolt themselves with any driver.

13. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    i tried all the new drivers and i always go back to 314.22, perfect in every game, i get higher framerate compared to all other drivers including the latest, which is a little odd.

"327.23 whql performance increase 19% in various games over 320.49"

and yet the 314.22 are actually 19% faster than the 327.23 (on my rig), and no bugs, stutters or anything whatsoever.

but still i like to try the latest drivers 'cause ye never know. ;)

14. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    I've got it two times with 326.80's(if im correct thats the right branch) randomly, and only while playing competitive matches, ironically also while playing Nuke map.

Installed these played for two days now in a row, all seems fine.

Altough when I would get BSOD, its not like my PC got BSOD all the time, I've got it only twice in a time period over a month or so.

And it was the same code both times 0******1d, when I googled, it says that 1d means its driver related.

I also checked steam forums, seems I wasnt the only one with that problem, altough I didnt find anywhere to what driver version specifically it was related.

15. BedantP

BedantP Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX 960 1500Mhz/2009Mhz
    I think this driver gained me a bit of on all of my games including Crysis 3, I noticed it on a place where Claire dies. I was in that stage while I was using 327.24 it was laggy and I continued with that place again whilst using 327.23 and ......... it was better. It was smoothier. This driver is nice one. Hope for the next one too. :)

16. boerenlater

boerenlater Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 610 silent
    Strange, worked out of the box on my G210.

17. dack1

dack1 Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX460 900-2200
    My GTX460 still freeze in windows with this driver :(

Back to 314.22 WHQL...

18. ---TK---

---TK--- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    so if its actually overvolting your gpu, your entire system is in jeopardy like your cpu, ram, m/b, mouse, keyboard hard drives etc?

19. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    Disable Firefox H ACC!!!!!!!

20. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    Any of you having a issue with the pop up notification window 7 for the task bar being behind the bezel in NV surround? time date or the up arrow that shows all the ruining apps is now hidden and is driving me a bit nuts.