Nvidia GeForce 326.98 OPENGL 4.4

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Hi there! Have you by chance tried disabling "internal cpu pll overvoltage" in bios?

2. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    I havent touched it, and im not sure what that would have to do with my graphics card either?

3. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    If you haven't touched it then it's on auto I'm assuming.It's only really needed for high OCs on the cpu for instance 4.7ghz and up.Some people are able to keep it off up to 4.9ghz but the avg is 4.7ghz.Try disabling it and see if it helps.It may not work for you but it won't kill anything if you disable it.

4. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Disabled it, seriously doubt its going to have any effect however.

From what i got on it, it just lets you oc higher on the cpu, shouldent have any effect on the GPU

5. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I completely agree that it should'nt, but now that you've disabled it, run some games and see if it helped the situation.I'm jus tryin to help out.

6. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Odly enough it hasent stalled my system yet, as i said before, it only happens when idle. when actually gaming it has never ****ed up the system

7. exodus1337

exodus1337 Member

Clown

Are you joking me little kid?? LMAO even the worst beta drivers for nvidia are 10x better then certified AMD drivers.... Wait no AMD drivers are certified... AMD driver support is like trying to ask you grandma who has alzheimer what her name is.. baaa derpa derp Get lost clown, AMD is a joke...

8. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
    After i read this the words "Dump" "Idiot" and "Retard" have a complete new meaning.

9. asura8

asura8 New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 2GB
    For the uninitiated, would this be worth trying to solve the BSOD issues I get with my GTX 760?

10. Scarlettimmy

Scarlettimmy Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 770 2 GB
    This is a different branch from 326.80. 326.41 which are 325-00. This is 326-01.

11. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Aaand i got a system freeze on idle again, was worth a shot.

12. snaipo

snaipo Member

GPU:
    Rome 2. CTD when loading maps

13. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    I have a auto hdmi switch and today when I turned my reciever on and the hdmi switch disconnected my monitor(which it always does), some reason it cause the pc to bsod and reboot.

14. SHOCKTRUPPEN

SHOCKTRUPPEN Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980 Strix
    Settings help maybe?

I HAVE ONE GTX 480 CARD AND GET 80-100 FPS, I use let the phyx settings pick the best card setting, my global settings are this:a/o:eek:ff- a/f: application controlled- fxxa:eek:ff -antialiasing gamma:eek:n antialising: application controlled -transparency:eek:ff - cuda gpus:all -pre rendered frames:3 - single displaymode- powermanagement:adaptive -texture anistropic:eek:ff -text filter lod bias:allow -texture filtering:high quality-texture filter trilenear: on -Threaded optimization:auto- triple buff:eek:ff- -Vertical sync:eek:ff
    My rig is an amd quad core running at 2.8GHZ 8gigs ram with a gtx 480 card running driver 326.80 using msi afterburner. Hope this helps in some way.:bang:

15. Grillob3

Grillob3 New Member

GPU:
    gtx680 3-way-sli
    Same here!

No BSOD either!

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    I Oc'ed a bit and this driver almost killed my card - saw small squares in desktop (then it happened in FireFox too, stock clock)., I uninstalled and reinstalled default win and still, then I took out gpu for few min and plugged to dvi instead of hdmi. Im now at default win 320.14 and so far so good..

heh this started in Rift, at first smooth gaming then bam weird fps drop and soon after that low 3d clock,.. I rebooted and applied a little higher oc and then it all began..

edit:
    Lucky its still alive, lol i can't afford new gpu atm
    [​IMG]

I think i'll try latest 320 quadros, now im kinda scarred of this r325/r326 lol

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  17. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    been working fine since installing and no I did not test with bf3, I'm not going to download and install that poop again. :3eyes:

Only problem was with the flickering lights issue with splinter cell blacklist.

Cliver Barkers Jericho still doesn't work for me, it just crashes after the cut scene. That has been driving me :bang:

18. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    I highly doubt that it was the driver that was about to kill your 570.

19. rstalcup

rstalcup Active Member

GPU:
    2x GTX980Ti STRIX 6gb ea

Best driver I have used, in a very long time, No Problems, and no Complaints, It is a Keeper here, I will not be rolling back, my SLI 690GTX's love it

20. Scarlettimmy

Scarlettimmy Active Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 770 2 GB
    Can you tell us the GPU usage in BF3? And just GPU usage in general?