Nvidia GeForce 326.98 OPENGL 4.4

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Aug 30, 2013.

1. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    man i said it seriously... i had gtx 680 and i selled it for all drivers problems...

2. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Guess you've been playing some weird games then.

3. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Not really, kinda sad and hilarious that nvidia fails to fix 500 series problems for what.. half a year soon?

I know im going AMD next time.

4. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    What issues are you talking about? And why would you need (need, not want!) the newest drivers available, beta drivers, for a card that's almost 3 years old?

A friend of mine even hasn't updated his drivers for a 670 in almost a year and has no complaints.

5. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Because driver updates bring along better performance in newer games, or even some old ones.

IMO its bad to be "fanatical" about any brand, always go for the ones that give the best price/performance with the least troubles

And nvidia is failing as hard as they possibly can in the latter.

6. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    What are the temperatures with these drivers guys? Any increases in fan speed etc.? I've tried every driver as they are released and every driver except the 314 series cause an increase in my temps and fan speeds. I would really appreciate info on this. I know I can try it and find out,but I would rather have some input before I do anything. Thanks all.

7. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I'd really doubt you'd see much of a performance increase with newer drivers on such old hardware. Kepler seems to be quite different to Fermi and I'd guess Nvidia would put most, if not all, their effort into that.
    Even there you don't see big increases, the only large jumps can be seen when there's been a huge issue.

AMD is a no-go for me, even without being fanatical, as I've had more than enough of their products in the past. Cost me a lot of money and I've never seen such "drastic" issues with Nvidia as I've seen with AMD (for example those games that can't be launched right after their release, or black screen right away).

8. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Well, anything from 314.xx onwards gives me full system freezes, as per GTX 560ti bug.

World of Tanks and Neverwinter runs alot better with 320.xx+ drivers for me, and it dosent ever freeze -when- playing a game, but when not.. oh god :\

Which brings me back to god damn nvidia, fix your **** already. :bang:

9. |-c2c-|Rom

|-c2c-|Rom Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660TI OC
    there a know problem with gtx 560ti sometime they put the voltage of the card a little to low so it brings a lot of problem like crash bsod and more,to fix that with my old gigabyte gtx560ti i have increase the volatage on it from 1.012 to 1.040 and after that everything have been working smooth as butter.I sell the card to my son a years ago and he is still using it with the same sething without problem.

So install afterburner and try it you have nothing to loose,

gl Rom

10. Axaion

Axaion Active Member

GPU:
    MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Dosent work, my card has the 'new' firmware where the voltage is actually upped to 1.037v at full clocks, and 1.000v on idle, which is higher than it was when i bought it (due to firmware update) and its only happend since the 320 series and up.

it is very clearly a driver issue and its downright bad coding and support of nvidia that they havent fixed it yet, and even worse that thye have a WHQL out that HAS the bug, that should NOT be allowed, and im amazed they havent been sued for it yet.

11. |-c2c-|Rom

|-c2c-|Rom Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660TI OC
    Well at least i have try,i just hope everything will be fine for you in the next release driver

12. Razor 116

Razor 116 Member

GPU:
    nVidia GTX 980 Ti
    Haha, I had the exact same card as you but decided to upgrade to the GTX 780.
    Back OT. Drivers seem stable, No issues so far while running OC'd. 1267/3500 @ 1.212v with LLC at 0.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  13. kazama

kazama Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X
    Im not getting the splinter cell light flicker, all ultra, only thing disabled vsync.

14. AlbertPC

AlbertPC New Member

GPU:
    GTX 460 1GB
    ok I risk it and i tried this drivers..so far no problem...10 hours playing games, on idle, and on internet..i have GTX 460... hope "cruz fingers" they dont messs up like the other 320 drivers... with the other 320 driver only 3 hours and blue screen so i think this drivers are cool

15. ceesay

ceesay Master Guru

GPU:
    2-X Titan X (Pascal) -SLI
    i like these drivers works best 4 me so far .....:)

16. VENGEANCE

VENGEANCE Member Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1070 HOF @2164
    Every time new drivers are released i re-install windows 7/8 to test the drivers with games running like borderlands 2 and bf3..So no other software installed too mingle in or screw things up...The only safe drivers down history was 310.33,314.22, and 326.41.the rest gave too many problems..and also physx testing.
    Nvidia seriously need more and better driver developers as the current ones are not doing a good job of it
    I also run surround setup and the best drivers for this is 326.41 as in when their is a loss of signal problem to one of the screens these are the only drivers that automatically resends the signal and fixes itself within 2-3 seconds..with other drivers got too manually switch the screen on or off to get signal back ,so i like these drivers

17. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I guess I'll have to try these drivers. No info provided from anyone here regarding my question on fan speeds,heat etc. Was it a difficult question?

18. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    My ambient is most of the time, a bit on the warm side, around 24c - 26c.The 326.84 driver and the 326.80b do idle a bit warmer for me,(35c) compared to 320.49,(33c).

19. BedantP

BedantP Master Guru

GPU:
    1660Ti
    Installed the driver and wham! It's a good news FPS BOOST!!! YES THIS DRIVER ROCKS

20. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Thanks Dragondale.