Nvidia GeForce 326.80 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Geek Rage!!! ;) lol

"Have an A-1 Day!!" lolz

I am really not that bad, but when nvidia releases 3 drivers in a row that are "WHQL" certified for my 560 Ti card, that cause my computer to BSOD on the W7 desktop idling, it does get my "hackles up" to be honest .. 314.22 driver FOREVER!! ;) lol ,cheers and have a good nite! :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Thats cool man, cheers for going to the effort of posting your research on these drivers, though if others disagree with you then its all gud.

3. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Thanks man!! Appreciate it! Just trying to inform/help others that have same series as my card. I love my 560 Ti card, I really do... it was the "killer midrange card" of its day.. just mad about latest broken nvidia drivers for it is all...

Not sure if I will buy GTX 760 or new R9 270X card in near future to replace, awaiting benchies on the new R9 series of course, they are incoming within next week or two..If the driver for it is stable, and it launches at its suggested official MSRP of $199 USD ,and can match GTX 760 performance overall ( or very close to it as its 3DMark Firestrike score suggests ), then I will probably pony up for one... time will tell...

Sorry for my ranting here, but am frustrated with X-bit labs having their forum server offline for past 2.5+ months now ( after being up since 1999 without any major outages I might add ). I am bit on edge as you have all noticed, but I only retaliate when attacked for no good reason, and the facts are there...

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I say wait it out for maxwell and if maxwell isnt for you, then by that time you'll be able to pick up one of the two cards you mentioned for even cheaper than what they're worth atm.

imo.

5. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    That is another good option of course.. I think I should update my old Q9400 platform first of course, then go for new vidcard afterwards... :)

BTW, this is my "theme song" lately! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STy1UL49FZM

Cheers, crazy old Hammer_Time! :)

6. Iruwen

Iruwen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    No need to add anything on my side, you've just publicly proven how crazed you are.

7. Terepin

Terepin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S GAMING X
    Jeah, ic all gud.

8. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    WOW!!! You are talking about arrogant people shooting their mouth off but thats juat what I see you doing,