Nvidia GeForce 326.80 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    I have no need to offend people, I am right, and my facts and links back up what I say, I am offended by you nvidiots telling me I am "wrong" about nvidia 32x.xx drivers not being BROKEN with GTX 4xx/5xx cards such as my GTX 560 Ti, and that I am full of **** regarding new ATi R9 270X pricing and performance, that is all...

2. geronimo666

geronimo666 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX Vega 56 AB
    guys, don't give him any reply any more please.
    Ignoring him is obviously the right path here. He is either heavy troller or needs his meds ASAP :3eyes:.

BTW I didn’t even try any driver above 314.22 cos I don’t see the need. I play only skyrim very occasionally cos of lack of free time and I’ll be waiting for green camp to issue something proper for a change :nerd:
    Cheers.

3. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Fantastic, that just proves my point even further. I had PROOF that latest nVidia 32x.xx were unstable with older GTX 4xx and 5xx series cards like my 560 Ti card, but that nobody was bitching about the new drivers with newer GTX 6xx or 7xx series cards.

Now we have someone complaining about their GTX 670 card not working with latest driver, so he went back to older stable 314.22 driver!! As I said all along to use!!!

Just reinforced my point, not the opposite as you suggest, *******!! DUN DUN DUN!! ACTUALLY DUMB DUMB DUMB IN YOUR CASE!! :)

4. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    That is nice for you, you own a GTX 670 card which is not as affected by the new nvidia drivers as older GTX 4xx/5xx series cards as my links/posts have already proven.

I will take my meds, buy a new R9 270X card which will give me GTX 760 level performance , for $50 cheaper, and laugh at all you nvidiots all the way to the bank...

Cannot convince morons of the truth it seems here, I am done, goodbye nvidiots...

5. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    I already said my 470 gave me problems on newer drivers and my 760 does not. It's you who went crazy for no reason. I never said you were wrong, but YOU are UNSTABLE.

6. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    I am unstable because nvidia released 3 WHQL drivers for my 560 Ti card that broke my system for last 6 months, and when I came on here to warn others about it, I get told by Iruwen here that I am "trolling" and my posts are "BS"... that is why I am UNSTABLE my friend...

I am sorry for ranting at you, but Geronimo came on here to also say I am full of "BS"!!! as well as you... I thought you were also trying to bash my posts, which are valid and true, check out the links for yourself...

You own a new GTX 760 card which of course works PERFECTLY with latest nvidia drivers, yay for you...

I could give 2 ****s about any of you GTX 6xx/7xx card owners opinions right now to be honest, I am only trying to give fair warning to GTX 4xx/5xx series card owners right now about how badly latest nvidia 32x.xx drivers are for their cards, whether W7 or W8, yes there are exceptions for GTX 6xx card owners, the minority not the majority though... old driver version 314.22 works PERFECTLY for our older cards of course... moron...took me days to figure that out, trying out all latest nVidia 32x.xx drivers with my card, all crashing my system simply idling on Windows 7 desktop, until I finally reinstalled good old 314.22 that worked perfectly for me for months, and does now once again, surprise, surprise <rolls eyes>

so all you GTX 6xx/7xx series card owners can all go suck my fat nasty hairy a-hole, I am now done here, goodbye and good luck ****heads!!!

MODS please BAN me, as I will NEVER return to this disgusting nvidia/nvidiot based forum ever again, arrogant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    well this went downhill fast :(

8. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Ha ha! Agreed, this is what happens when arrogant latest gen vidcard owners shoot their mouths off about broken drivers... ;)

I guess it is time to up my meds and just buy a brand new videocard at high prices, and shut my damn fool mouth about driver issues here... after all, my BMath degree from University of Waterloo ( 1992 ) and being moderator on X-bit labs forums for well over 10 years now means absolutely nothing on these forums here... just sayin... :3eyes: ( not saying that should buy me any cred, but because I am a "new forum member" here, I would like you to know I am not a "newbie" in the computer world, and videocards happen to be my "specialty" )

I don't BITCH about new drivers from either ATi or nVidia to be honest, but nVidia has given us GTX 4xx/5xx series card owners very GOOD REASON TO BITCH LATELY!! I WONT SHUT UP TILL THOSE A-HOLES FIX THEIR LATEST DRIVERS!!!

9. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    This is just sad...

Before you go off about how lucky I am to have been able to purchase newer 600 series cards, try and realize it is only my sig rig. I currently have two other machines with a 470 and a 580; neither of which have issues with the latest drivers. So some of your rantings are not valid and completely inaccurate.

If you want to be taken seriously on this forum, stay away from the name calling and act your age... how ever old that my be.

10. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Did you bother to check out the 20+ links I provided in previous posts, that GTX 5xx series cards crash/freeze/BSOD with latest nvidia 32x.xx drivers?? Yet everyone with those cards report that old 314.22 driver is stable and perfect??? I confirmed it on my own system, yet you twats disagree, unbelievable!!?? Search google for "nvidia 320 driver gtx 560 problem freeze bsod" for yourself, it will confirm everything I have said...

**** you are an ignorant *******!!!

I give up, like I said before, MODS PLEASE BAN ME!! I cannot take this ignorant bull**** anymore...

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7153/nvidia-geforce-32619-beta-drivers-available

11. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Just because you have problems doesnt mean everyone should have them.
    especially when people have entirely different hardware then you.

From what ive seen mostly 560 users are having this problem, yet call it for everyone with 5xx series. I am running a GTX580 on another computer with the latest drivers and no problems.
    drivers i had problems with were 320.18,320.49 , 326.01 and some other 326 set.

12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Woah steady there cpt.quotation (Hammer_Time). but i agree, these drivers of late (32x.xx) have been useless and random crashes even when just idling.

i dont have a diff series card to try and i aint upgrading until maxwell.

13. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    No need to for me to check out your 20+ links, I've been following the issue since it was first reported; which is why I've done on own testing on both of my other systems. I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist, just it does not effect everyone... as you have stated several times.

I'm an ignorant *... OK, sure... my shoulders are massive and I can take some name calling...

The MODS don't need to BAN you, you could simply start posting like a grownup.

14. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    I have already quoted a "GTX 570" owner having problems with 32x.xx series above ( besides obvious 560 Ti owners like myself ). I guess you are lucky with 580 series so far...

http://www.overclock.net/t/1408837/nvidia-drivers-320-49-whql-problem

http://modcrash.com/nvidia-display-driver-damaging-gpus/

Yup, I am a moron, and there are no issues with latest drivers...

http://windowssecrets.com/forums/sh...river-causing-severe-graphics-driver-problems

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-1716770/problem-install-nvidia-drivers.html

I guess we should take Iruwen's advice and simply buy new GTX 760 ( or better ) cards, then shut the **** up and enjoy the latest nvidia drivers right????

BTW, what the hell are you doing up at 5am ( my time Eastern Canada GMT 500 timezone ) , do you live on the West Coast in California or similar?? ;) ( getting nice and DRUNK here reading the posts lmao )

15. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    well like i said i also had problems with those 320.49 , but the latest work fine for me.

16. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    I think it's pointless white, this one just doesn't seem to understand. I've said my piece and I'm out... good luck

17. geronimo666

geronimo666 Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX Vega 56 AB
    I'm really puzzled here. Can anyone explain to me does this forum have a MOD(s) :3eyes:??
    How can it be that for a few hours already this guys is spewing all kind of stuff and insults to fellow members, and there is not even a warning or something from MODs :3eyes:?

If this happened on my local hardware forum he would be out in 5 minutes, I guarantee you.

further more, I cannot imagine that someone appointed this guy as MOD on some forum with this kind of a vocabulary and behavior.

this is probably my last post on this forum that I've been following for years.

cheers.

18. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    Fair enough, enjoy your new GTX 680 card , while us older card 4xx/5xx series owners are left out high and dry by Nvidia... :)

19. Hammer_Time

Hammer_Time Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti FPB
    **** yeah!! I totally agree!!! I am out too!!! :)

I am a total douchebag for trying to warn other GTX 4xx/5xx card owners that in general the latest 32x.xx drivers are BROKEN for their cards, with many links to prove already posted here... go **** yourself idiot...3 of you have already called me liar/troll/douchebag when everything I have said is true, and backed up with many links to prove it.. .so **** you.. I am done here... I AM a crazy ****ing *******, I wont argue that point, but I am DEAD ON when it comes to video cards and drivers... ;)

BTW, mebbe the reason the mods have not banned me yet is because I am RIGHT and all my statements and facts are correct and verifiable on the web?? Either that, or they are just lazy and have not gotten around to it just yet... either way I really don't care. I came on here to help people with the same series video card I own, and I feel that job is now done, the rest is up to whoever reads this thread now, can reason for themselves, google the truth, and try the various nVidia drivers out for themselves with their older GTX cards ( 4xx/5xx series ). My job is done here now. "Have an A-1 Day" !!! :)

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    oi.. stink nuts, we get it. Some drivers are rubbish for some and others, not. Is there really a need to be so angry about it, people appreciate the feed back on drivers as it saves time uninstalling re-installing just to have a bunch of crashing, but no need to get hulk like.