Nvidia GeForce 326.80 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Dantrfc

Dantrfc Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming 8GB
    does anyone get low fps in far cry 3 when your in the villages or sometimes outposts?, other than that everythin else seems to work ok with these drivers.

2. BadDriver

BadDriver Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX-GTX1070-8G
    I only get a low valuation from nvidia and there suck drivers.

3. Danden

Danden Member

GPU:
    Evga gtx 680
    By far the best drivers in the .2xx branches, i get the best performance in games like Arma 3, dota 2 and TR. Also in Xcom: declassified.

I really cant understand how can these drivers **** up your performance so much, as ive said before ive never had a bsod with any sort of drivers, the most is a bit of medioccre performance fps wise or maybe overheating.

Id like to know or if someone could explain me how comes that ive got a VERY SIMILAR rig to some people and their experience is totally bad compared to mine, thanks.

4. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galax 3080 SC
    best driver. i had no issues with 320 besides crashes with Chrome and Borderlands 2, bl2 fixed but the latest DLC+Patch manage to crash the game from time to time, i don't think it nvidia issue anyway

5. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Only setting in FC3 that drops my fps in villages or outposts is fov, any higher than 82.5 and I drop to 58fps, fov at 90+ and I’ll drop to 52. CPU and GPU usage doesn’t change when these drops occur, doesn’t appear to be driver or sli related... maybe just the setting not playing nice with my system.

All settings maxed including AA with the default fov of 73.15 or under 82.5 and I’m locked at 60. With the all the patches and driver optimizations I’ve been having a good second go at this title... unbelievable, smooth performance with this driver for sli.

I’m a geek not a gamer :nerd: This is why I love PC Gaming... if I wanted things to work better on a game’s launch day, I would go with a console.. never going to happen.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  6. xankazo

xankazo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    I'll be getting a total system upgrade by the end of the year. If NVIDIA hasn't pulled itself together by then, I'll be forced to join the Red Team.

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Yes, i know. That doesnt change the thing i mentioned them not working properly together!

8. TurboMan

TurboMan Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW 3
    Im going to have to support StealBalls. BF3 seems to be running a little crappy with these new drivers lately. I didn't believe it at first and I went back to 314.22 to see for myself and it was a massive difference - very smooth. I truly hope Nvidia is going to look at this issue when BF4 comes out.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  9. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
    after Nvidia recruited workers from AMD the Nvidia driver suck hard, in the same time the AMD drivers get some Quality. Looks like they just took the wrong people :D

Nvidia is still good, if you change your GPU every year...

10. EL1TE

EL1TE Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    haha, i have to admit i don't have preference on one over the other, i bought the 570 because it was the best available in that price range at the time i bought it, however nVIDIA seems to be getting worse and worse.

PS: Why did Graphic Cards price went skyrocket? I remember a few years back the mid-high end GPUs weren't so expensive. :3eyes:

11. NemaLa

NemaLa New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX760 2GB
    With this driver I get BSOD while playing BF3. I guess it has some compatibility issues with GTX760.

12. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC
    Anyone knows when the next set of drivers from Nvidia will be available?

13. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    No Bsod`s here. Bf3 plays fine.

14. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I don't expect anything much before BF4 beta.

15. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Market trends for GPUs change very often. A few years before that they were cheaper, and before that more expensive, ect ect.

16. StealBalls

StealBalls Banned

GPU:
    MSI 280x CrossFire
    No they really weren't - they are now a HIDEOUS rip off.

17. jwb1

jwb1 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
    They are still working on it. Was just given a new driver to test - still needs some more work. Patience.

18. EL1TE

EL1TE Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 SH X 2.1GHz
    Alright, must be what i've noticed about RAM prices a few years back where they went up then down after a few months.

19. Satin_Knight

Satin_Knight Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070 SC
    Thanks

20. kens30

kens30 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 oc
    I haven't had much time to game lately but i thought i will psot some feedback on these drivers.Last night playing for several hours Battlefield 3 the game was running smoothly no stutters 99 gpu usage vsync off no bugs,bluescreens,tdrs, you get the point.Sadly i can not provide details in any other games.If anyone wants too look at my full pc specs look bellow.

ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE
    I7 2700K 4.7 HT H100
    4x4 CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16gb default clocks
    ASUS DIRECTCU II OC default clocks
    CORSAIR FORCE 3 120GB
    2X WD 1TB BLUE
    PSU CORSAIR 860
    M. sidewinder x6 keyboard
    M. sidewinder x5 mouse

win 8 x64
    all latest drivers installed
    no tweaks with nvdia inspector and control panel (3d settings default)
    power options high performance hard drive never turn off no page file basically all tweaks for ssd's
    running BF3 on ssd
    bios hi precision off, pll overvoltage disabled,1.28v offsett, XMP, pll at 1.7000,
    load line calibration high nothing else altered.
    and finally no overheating whatsoever.

EDIT: something i forgot using firefox hardware acceleration off..

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013