Nvidia GeForce 326.80 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Arbold

Arbold Guest

GPU:
    GTX1070 Zotac Amp Extreme
    Still getting freezes on desktop and while browsing with chrome... took all the oc's off and it is still happening. :/ 326 drivers hate my card.

2. gringopig

gringopig Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC
    Just checked my copy and it launches and plays without issue. Very odd. Verify the game files if it's the Steam version.

(not sure if there is any other version)

3. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    With SRIV, you are better off forcing SGSSAA anyway probably. May fix the issues. The game is DX9 isn't it

4. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Nope, DX11 forced I think?

5. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

[​IMG]

I am staying away from 320's and 300 series all together.sick of this crap. The 314.22 work great, but i always get freezing in Nexuiz , the 301.42 work amazing, but get weird slowdown after using Virtual Dub, and all of the 326 give me serious bluescreen issues, ugh. Going back to the Driver 267.59 which are just hands down perfect, but there is no FXAA anymore :bawl:
    I sure hope i don't have this problem when i upgrade to a 650 Boost 2GB card.

6. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Wha, that doesn't sound right. The game looks pretty much entirely the same as it does on consoles. What benefit is there to making it DX11 only?

:3eyes:

Edit.. AW man REALLY?

You make it DX11 only Volition but really have absolutely nothing to show for it and nothing that could'n't have been done in DX9.

What an insult.
    http://www.dsogaming.com/news/saints-row-iv-pc-system-requirements-revealed/

7. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Radeon RX 6600
    exe errors in BF3 since this driver, sigh....sick of it, every new driver a new Problem (for BF3)! It was after a big explosion near LAV, Mine + Rocket.. i never had a "BF3.exe stopped working error before"...!

It was really a great round for me...grr

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  8. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    I tested it out but couldn't find the SPP character stuff...I'm probably too low a level or something? Either way, I checked a couple of characters and found this
    http://puu.sh/4bGjX/048dcbc340.jpg

There's a bald spot or two on a couple of the hairdos for multiple characters, so I imagine I would get the same results as you did on the characters you checked. It's probably just an error with the game or something.
    Maxed out, 4x MSAA.

9. ReTiCuLe

ReTiCuLe Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Geforce Titan
    Driver has great performance and good IQ, unfortunately it does ctd me in FFXIV / Planetside2. The amount of time it takes is random. I'd say pretty often near 60mins.

Ashame, this is the first driver giving me crashes. The others had other culprits. This is going all the way back to the 320.11 drivers. Since then I've tried every beta/whql driver posted on here, excluding the Quadro drivers.

10. Dantrfc

Dantrfc Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming 8GB
    nice driver although i just got a crash to desktop when i was playing saints row 3, the icons and start menu had dissapeared so i had to press the restart button.

11. omnimodis78

omnimodis78 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080FTW
    Metro Last Light crashes to desktop consistently, albeit at random intervals. Could be 20 minutes into the game, could be 3 minutes into the game. Temps are absolutely fine (~60c). Once it outright blue-screened. Just for kicks I even used GeForce Experience to apply the recommended settings for the game, but all the same, CTD is unavoidable.

Rant follows: I want stable drivers! I don't care for the extra couple FPS at the cost of instability. It seems to me that nvidia's focus is speed, which it ought to be, but what good is a theoretically fast potential when the game CTD regularly? I recall those drivers which were gems, those that seemed to be rock solid, they were all messed up when the focus shifted to speed performance. I just pray for stable and reliable drivers. :wanker:

12. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Have you tried dropping to stock clocks and seeing if the problem persists?

13. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Try disabling "internal cpu pll overvoltage" in bios.If you haven't already, sry.

14. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Any ETA for the WHQL ?

15. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    They have been fine so far... *fingers crossed*

16. F3ckB9LL

F3ckB9LL Active Member

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti 11Gb
    work great with lost planet 3 ^^

17. m2896

m2896 Active Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon RX5700
    SPACE MARINE multiplayer game lags(1-2 sec) still not fixed completely. It's a shame - bug detected almost 1 year ago.

18. Ydur

Ydur Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690 Classified
    Poor performance using a gtx690 to play WOW(fps drop) . Received my card today and I'm still looking for a good driver for it. Any tips?

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Try 314.22.

20. DerSchniffles

DerSchniffles Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080Ti
    I got a couple CTD's in Metro LL as well.....just like omni mentioned, the first time it took an hour, the second it took about 10 minutes....didnt happen before. Everything else is working fine so far, Im going to test BF3 in a bit.