Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Ancymon

Ancymon Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Firefox 23... crashing on this site, but... Firefox 24 Beta runs fine... it's not related to NV driver in my opinion.

I don't have any problems with this driver on my 670.

2. aufkrawall

aufkrawall Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 OC 2-Way SLI
    Same here.

3. aemequis

aemequis Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1

Yep, I had the Twin Frozr version of the 560 ti and I had problems even with the 320.49 driver, 314.22 was the best for that card. But now with the 770 the 320.49 works like a charm, but not this beta...

4. Iruwen

Iruwen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Known issue, will be fixed in WHQL.

5. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X GTX 1080
    Since the release of these drivers I've had 2 totall system freez, the performance is amazing in BF3 and I no longer have horrible 20% GPU utilization.

Still minor surround issue in windows 7 64 like re size windows to be centered in the center screen, also steam and origin always maximize to fill the 3 monitors rather the center one or one monitor at least.

clicking the hidden icons in the taskbar opens the options menu rather a little to the right than above it!

6. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Does anyone experience complete system lockup and/or TDR either with single or sli in Metro Last Light? Literally cant play more than 5 minutes.
    Game is obviously updated to last version. Its driving me insane, i also tried to redownload it again from steam, same issue. Win 8 pro x64.

7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Works fine here.

8. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Thanks, i dunno what else i should try, is driving me insane. it just wont work. Go figure.

9. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    What about if you remove 1 card, is it ok then?

10. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    disable SLI, remove OCs just to see.

I'm running one 680 GTX well overclocked but have no issues with last light.

11. aemequis

aemequis Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
    Just had two bsod in Far Cry 3 with 320.49 drivers, the same bsod I had in BF3 with this beta... I don't know what drivers I can use for my 770 :/

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Downclock both your cards a bit, even if it goes below the factory OC of your Gigabyte card. Just give it a try.

13. sniperbr0

sniperbr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC BLACK 1080TI
    do you know if modding the 314.22 works for the 770?

14. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Hell, it worked for my 780 when I tried it!

15. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Ive not removed yet a card as the problems i have is only with LL (as an example Crysis 3 works as it should).
    But i tried to run the game in single gpu mode and it does the same, it can stay a bit longer but in the end it locks up my system.

So you sayin that even if the GB is factory oced, that could be the culprit? im running my SOC at stock speed with turbo bios (it has 2, both factory bioses, this one is for LN2 systems).
    Need to test this, didnt thought of it! Thanks :)

16. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Okay, ive tried to:

- Remove every CPU oc;
    - Remove every GPU oc;
    - Run the game in single card (no sli)
    - Downclock the GPUs to stock

Nothing, it still crashes almost in the same spot; in the benchmark as an example when the gallery door explodes, it crashes my system and drivers;
    in the game after 5 minutes it does the same, even standing still without doing nothing.
    With a single gpu it used to crash alot but that was before the patches that supposedly took care of those crashes.

EVGA OC Scanner X shows no artifacts or errors when xtreme preset burn in (gpu core) is used (10 minutes run, well beyond LL crash time point).
    Both gpus shows 99% usage and SLI is working as it should. No driver crashes.
    Other games are fine. Dunno what else to try lol.

EDIT: tried also 314.22 and 326.01/320.49, same issues.

17. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm stumped too .. lol. Could you try bumping your voltage by a very small amount for testing purposes and also try single card by physically removing one of them.

ManuelG had posted something about factory OC'd cards having trouble with recent drivers but I don't think applies to you from what you have posted.

18. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    lol..stragest thing i ever had with nvidia at this point...anyway i fresh reinstalled last betas, now this happens:

- if i disable sli and set the second gpu to physix only, it doesnt crash;
    - if i disable sli and let every other option as it was (physix on auto) it doesnt crash;
    - as long as i enable sli, bam, it goes hairy.

Dunno what to think. Its either my 2nd gpu thats creeping out or maybe it doesnt get enough juice from the psu?

Im using a CX750 and it should have plenty of power, power draw should be around 500w as it is now.
    EDIT: forcing AFR2 leads to same results. The driver crashes. lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I'm not sure it's the PSU. Try Battlefield 3 and Crysis 3 and see if those crash. Could also be a faulty sli bridge .. it's hard to say.

20. KingpinZero

KingpinZero Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armor GTX1080
    Seems fine with Crysis 3, at least well beyond the crash time point of metro. Ive played alot of chapter 2 in c3 (the trainyard) which should be failry intensive...all good.