Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080TI Gaming editi
    they kinda the same, 7970 wins some 680 wins some, tie on others... if u want improvement, 780 is the card to go.

2. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Just wanted to note that the SEV2/NZA crash is not just exclusive to me, confirmed.
    I installed my girlfriends 780 over the weekend and it had random crashes just like mine, advanced shadows off resulted in no crashes.

3. BillieGDJoe

BillieGDJoe Member

GPU:
    MSI 560 TI GTX HAWK
    I thought the driver was good, but keeps freezing on desktop. Runs good on BF3, no crashing or freezing. Back to 314.22.

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Had to reinstall a few times, first install didnt register even though it was listed in add remove programs, second time it installed but didnt detect my second card, third time installed fine but when enable sli i eventually get a black screen and pc restarts automatically.

So all good except i cant sli, though i have not had a chance to take out my cards and reseat, clean and or general process of elimination.

May get another sli bridge as well, speaking of which, can these be bought from nvidia direct, as im having trouble finding any in country.

5. Powah

Powah New Member

GPU:
    sli gtx 780
    gtx 780 sli stock settings crashes in Guild wars 2 did clean install
    on yamakasi catleap 2560x1440

also happend in borderlands 2

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  6. meds

meds Master Guru

GPU:
    crap fps for me and my gtx 680 in csgo.

7. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    Had my first gpu crash ever with these. Not sure if its opera browser's fault, or the driver, but it never happened before. I opened a page for a steam game and the video started playing autoamaticaly. my browser and mouse became super slugish instantly, and then soon after "no signal" appeared on screen. I press the ****down button and the enter and then rebooted and it was all fine since.

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Be sure to report that to NVIDIA as that issue with supposed to have been fixed in the v314.39 driver from memory.

9. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    If you installed the 326.41 driver don't install the physx version 9.13.0604 instead install the 9.12.1031. I noticed with others that there is an interraction with the graphic driver that create problem like lag and fps drop in MLL. Others game had some problem that vanish when i installed the 9.12.1031 physx version with that driver.

10. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Interesting.

The Programs and Features control panel shows two PhysX libraries installed on my machine; the latest v9.13.0604 and another for v9.12.1031 Legacy.

11. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Hm all ok here and use both just like you,

How did you install? I always first latest and then legacy

12. LesserHellspawn

LesserHellspawn Master Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX980ti
    I keep getting driver freeze and reset in Guild Wars 2. I'm really getting sick and tired with the recent drivers. I hope the blasted new WHQL set will finally work again.....where is it already anyway ?

13. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    @ -Tj-, Darren Hodgson, pstlouis - Glad you guys brought this up.Whenever I install both, in any order, they both will show up in the uninstall programs list but only for a few days.After a while the legacy remains and the latest always disappears from the said list.I can then uninstall the legacy from that location but the latest I have to run the installer and select remove.Is that normal? Since I've discovered this I tend to stay away from the legacy version and just install the version that comes with the driver I'm installing.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  14. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Idk about that.. I usually right click on stand alone Physx installer and select repair if there is something to fix.

15. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    The Legacy version was installed about 8 weeks ago after I'd built my new PC and installed Windows 8 on it. I've installed the latest PhysX since then.

16. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    @ -Tj-, Lol! Judging from that answer I guess it isn't normal.No biggie, I don't use it anyway jus thought you guys may have come across similar behaviour but guess not, sry for the intrusion, lol!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  17. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Ok np :),
    well maybe its just a installer bug, it happened to me too 1-2times.. Try repair or modify physx.exe installer.
    I use physx repair after every driver install just in case; 1st latest, then legacy.

@Darren
    then uninstall both and 1st install latest, then legacy. Imo this should fix it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD FirePro M6100
    Well, i'm glad i don't have a fx6300 anymore, worst CPU i've ever had...

When i upgraded my FPS tripled in ArmA3.

19. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    You mean fix PhysX showing twice in Programs and Features control panel? Because I don't have any problems with PhysX itself in games.

20. rgnuyda

rgnuyda Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI560GTX Ti Twin Frzr2OC
    Mine never freezes, 2 years now. Why does it happen to you?