Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Terepin

Terepin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S GAMING X
    First of, TR has one of the ****tiest CPU optimizations to date.

2. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 6900 XT
    Really? because if you see my PC spec, i'm getting max 44fps on Ultimate setting on 1050p
    [​IMG]

3. Terepin

Terepin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S GAMING X
    44fps on Ultimate setting on 1050p is good, considering your rig.
    However, to see how much CPU power it needs you have to have big GPU power. Picture this scenario:
    1. AMD FX-8350 gave me lags in almost every bigger space on Ultra. I had to decrease level of detail to medium.
    2. Intel Core i5-3550 @3.3 GHz gave me same thing, but on untouched Ultra settings.
    3. Intel Core i5-3550 @4.1 GHz reduced lags by 90%, but there are still lags in largely open areas.
    Those scenarios happened with same GPUs. There are even threads for lack of CPU optimizations.

4. NvidiaFreak650

NvidiaFreak650 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon 6900 XT
    Damn, sorry to hear about that. which OS you are using? Windows 7 or 8. also do you have multicore enhancement enable? the i5-3350 is a great CPU & at 4.1ghz, it should eat this game up with two 660 SLI so idk why your getting low FPS.

I took MCE off & now iget 48fps :banana:
    [​IMG]

5. Terepin

Terepin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S GAMING X
    Screw benchmark, I have 60 FPS in it. You need huge open areas with a lot of stuff in it. Mountain village for example.

6. tjobbo

tjobbo New Member

GPU:
    GTX680 SLI
    Hello! I have problems with 326.29 up till 326.41 Beta. When im playing World Of Warcraft, ican play for hrs and some times only 30min. The game crash and my screen gets all blurry and crash too desktop, and need to hard reset. But other games works flawless, but not WoW =/ When i get back to 320.49-WHQL driver, it works flawless =/

7. brian19876

brian19876 Member Guru

GPU:
    e
    Anyone else run 2d or 3d surround in the last 2 drivers my task bar has been messed up the clock is in a weird place and when i maximize window is not right any more. I also use chrome and the favorites button is touchy i think because it on the edge of the screen

8. Alien_Zero

Alien_Zero Master Guru

GPU:
    2 X GTX 1080
    I do have 2d surround but have never experienced your problems.

9. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    GV-N108TAORUS X-11G
    Yeah it happens because of the new setting they are trying to implement to allow you to have the taskbar on the centre screen only. It's not working 100% yet ;)

Have it every so often. Also sometimes causes some other explorer issues, so for now I am still using it with the setting off and have the taskbar over all 3 screens.

The maximizing is same issue. When maximizing, it now maximizes on a single screen, but if you close the window and then re-open it, it maximized over all 3 screens. So as said, the code is still buggy, but at least they are working on it and it has improved compared to .19 and .29

10. Frankster

Frankster Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 Gaming G1 SLI
    Just a note an BF3 for this driver: it sucks! Same texture flickering as in all versions after 313.96. What a crap, I'm so mad about Nvidia - isn't it possbile to fix that?! Obviously not...
    Well ok - it not the balck texture flickering, it's the flashing/flickering in Metro, Kharg, Firestorm, etc...

Going back to 313.96, works best for BF3 on my rig.

Installing drivers for different games seems to get Nvidias special; maybe they want to push their newer cards? Hmmm, I should ask NSA about that - Nvidia is still a great supporter to them. :3eyes:

11. badbuck

badbuck Member Guru

GPU:
    2X EVGA 1080 HY IN SLI
    Yes I have the latest patch with the 320.49 driver I can run it very high tess on but not the hair thing 1080p at 60 fps no pro but with the 326.xx any of them it gets choppy no mater what settings I change so I will stick with 320.49 for now by the way love the game best one in long time

12. badbuck

badbuck Member Guru

GPU:
    2X EVGA 1080 HY IN SLI
    Thanks but turning off exclusive full screen don't help me but did you try the 320.49 driver it runs so smooth for me with those I know there not windows 8.1 but they work just fine best driver for me all games run very good

13. WarMachine357

WarMachine357 New Member

GPU:
    Visiontek 3870
    WhiteLightning

Sorry for the off topic post. But White Lightning love the avatar from Five Deadly Venoms!!!!

14. signas_86

signas_86 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 SLI Watercooled
    got green color artifact in bioshock infinite after 15-30 minit gameplay...

15. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Seems fine, however i miss the IQ from the latest quadro driver i was using so i'll perhaps revert, also getting some tearing with these in mortal kombat but with the quadros there was none, yeah screw it i'm rolling back right now :p

16. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Can't seem to see that. This new set up is rockets.

Regards

17. Shayne

Shayne Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Ran her for 3 hrs here and not a glitch, smoken till I lost 3 guys. Just checked gpu-z and riv msi applied the oc @ startup. So it is flawless here .... and super fast. TR1 old dude. Now we changed our pistols for arrows, no biggie.

Regards

18. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    So its been some time since these came out, just wanted to give a heads up that I didnt have a single problem since installing them, not a hitch in any game, FPS is strong as ever, all games perform smooth, here's a list what I've played:

Assassin's Creed 3
    Borderlands 2
    Sniper Elite V2
    Witcher 2
    Hitman: Absolution
    Counter Strike: Source

19. Vxheous

Vxheous Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    Mraz, you paired a $1000 video card to a $100 cpu? Isn't that kinda counter-productive?

20. Herochild

Herochild Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    I've been getting the following error in my event log since I installed these new drivers, I've gotten it a total of 20 times in the past three days (though as far as I can tell, it's not actually causing any problems aside from Event log errors).
    Anyone know what this means?

EDIT:
    In some cases, "NvVad endpoint registered successfully [0]" is replaced by "NvStreamSvc Unregistering VAD endpoint [0]"

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013