Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Yea I just got my 560ti and instantly installed the 320.49 driver. Crashes alot in bf3 and driver recovery instantly with any oc once in game. Im installing 314.22 right now. I havent had an nvidia card since 2009. I think last driver i used was one of the 189 drivers...

2. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    This driver is terrible, just like the 326.19 Quadro whenever i install i get a black screen. This is one of the worst drivers ive used in years as the last time i got a black screen from an Nvidia driver was so long ago that it was probably just after the 3dfx days. Rolled back to 320.49 which aint perfect but it will do until Nvidia get there act together.

Officially my worst driver ever along with the Quadro.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2013
  3. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
    They will most likely still release this driver as a WHQL

So ManualG why are Nvidia messing up time and time again this year? Why are the 32x drivers causing so many issues?

4. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Sorry you are suffering issues. Everything is peachy on this end. No problems no temp or voltage increases, no crashing. You might want to check the rest of your system for stability issues.

5. michael_d

michael_d Member Guru

GPU:
    FE RTX 2080 Ti
    Can anyone check if there are any improvements in Metro Last Light with this driver?

Thanks!

6. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    don't doubt it, there's no problem with 32x drivers in their eyes. Magic computers, I want one of them.

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    I have one, it's nice.

8. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. As a matter of fact, due to my job I test the drivers on several systems, the randomness in performance and stability is my main concern, in some systems 32x drivers seem to work ok but far more exhibit issues and bugs, almost most of them equipped with factory overclocked cards. Always test on up-to-date clean Windows installs, of course.

9. ce-lin

ce-lin Guest

GPU:
    nah, you're just lucky, the randomness of these drivers is insane, enjoy the fact you own the lucky combo of hardware/software that allows these drivers to perform reasonably well.

10. BoSL

BoSL Active Member

GPU:
    KFA2 GTX1060 6GB OC
    I have a factory oc´ed card and these drivers are working perfectly.. Can´t really tell the difference between these and 326.01 tho!

11. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    well I tried it anyway and black screen 5 minutes into valley got black screen and oc reset. got black screen 2 times trying to uninstall this POS and finally got 314.22 back and need to reboot, way worse than any driver I tried since 314.22.

12. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I've only tried a few games... Castle Crashers, all three X3 games and Smash Cars but no problems so far and no issues with Firefox v23.0 either, not that I have ever had any problems. The 326.01 drivers were pretty much perfect for me as well so I don't expect these to be any different.

Weird though, how so many people are having problems with the the 32x.xx drivers; I would if it is because NVIDIA are trying to support too many different cards with different GPUs using unified drivers. Even AMD dropped support for older cards so maybe they should too or split the driver branches, one for older cards and another for the newer ones?

13. cmdrdredd

cmdrdredd Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI @ 1240/6772
    Tried to install and what do you know black screen. However it's not what you think.

I have a Yamakasi Catleap Q270 and when I have that connected I get black screen. When I coinnect my old monitor it works fine. These don't initialize my 1440p moinitor and according to some posts on other forums, I am not alone with this. Back to 320.49

14. priuscat

priuscat Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670M & GTX580 SLI
    Is GTX670M an old or new card? Because 320.xx drivers are not working for me. yet on my desktop with GTX580 The 320.xx works fine, go figure!

15. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    Confirmed.

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Im still at quadro variant and all is ok atm., I didnt play much though just BF3, Grid2, NS2, MK and Rift.

17. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    same here i get when alt +tab games driver stopped responding...

18. no_1_dave

no_1_dave Master Guru

GPU:
    I think it's fair to report problems but...

THIS IS A BETA DRIVER

So if there are bugs you can not complain.
    Complain all you like about the latest official ones but saying "this driver is crap, Nvidia are making loads of crappy drivers now" is ridiculous because so far all the crashing drivers apart from 1 have been beta.

Dealing with bugs is a risk you take with beta drivers. If you can't cope with this then simply stick to official drivers (apart from the last 1 it seems, yet that works fine here).

19. signas_86

signas_86 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 SLI Watercooled
    heaven benchmark points drop

320.49 - 1597

326.19 - 1556

20. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    I dont know are you following every driver release discussion here, but I think not since you comment like this, anyway pretty much all the driver BETA releases end up being WHQL. Which is nothing more then a Windows digital certification, with that said, the ones who experience problems now, will so in a WHQL version as well.

I agree with this ce-lin dude here, the performance is so random its just insane.

I for one had black screen on 326.01 right after the installation, and had to hard reset the PC.

With these everything was fine until ''bad commands blablabla hang out due to this and that on GTX Titan'', reversed back to 314.22 and everything is fine. I've got the same thing going on with 320.18 ones, so there's definetly something fishy going on.

And I will repeat myself again, its not about unstable OC or something, with 314.22 I have no problems whatsoever, but im starting to wonder what the hell are they doing there.