Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Straykatt

Straykatt Maha Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1070's SLI
    They don't show the performance increase from previous sets compared to this set with certain games anymore?

2. phawkins633

phawkins633 Member

GPU:
    EVGA 2080ti
    Nvidia has not, to my knowledge, even addressed an issue with lock-ups on 560ti cards, and apparently some others...is it irreparable? The thought of never again being able to upgrade my drivers is, to say the least, a bit concerning...At least be up front with us and let us move on to something else....like an AMD product...

3. bryonhowley

bryonhowley Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI
    They do not seem to be fixed at least on my GTX 670 SLI setup. I do not think fixing the 2D Surround is even on Nvidia's radar! So far Nvidia has not even released one fix for it or from what I can tell even attempted to fix the problem.

4. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon VII 16 GB
    You mean the latest enb.? Thanx for the tip :)

5. Blaire

Blaire Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce TITAN 4-Way...
    http://www.enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v13713.htm :)
    ENBSeries v13.7.13 for TES Skyrim
    Small performance improvement of ssao effect for videocard with low memory bandwidth. Did workaround for NVidia 320.xx drivers to fix sun visibility and some other issues, now it work on Win7. Replaced ldr mask texture by hdr texture for enbsunsprite.fx shader, also it's now use color of sun (masked by clouds).

6. CDJay

CDJay Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 FE SLI
    SLI + Vsync + Duplicate Display = No longer crashes!

:banana:

Thanks you, all.

CDJay

7. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    Yes I am. Windows 8 x64 Pro.

8. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    As I suspected. I sometimes have the same issue when disabling or enabling sli with W8. The issue was always there. W7 never done that.

Dunno if Nvidia is aware of this issue.

9. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon VII 16 GB
    Superb, thanx :)

10. Carfax

Carfax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia Titan Xp
    This is the first time it's ever happened to me and I've been running Windows 8 since last year.

Nvidia really need to step up their game though. These last few drivers haven't been that great to be honest.

11. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 SUPER GamX
    Wow, it only took like 100 years, but now the control panel finally finds ALL the installed games! (At first I thought the control panel locked up, but it was just scanning.)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  12. Darkje

Darkje Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX660ti DCII
    w7x64, gtx660ti, shimian 27" 2560x1440, iiyama 24" 1920x1200:

driver would not install if I unselected geforce experience.

then when it did my primary monitor disappeared, and secondary became primary... no way to get the original primary detected again. rebooting did not help nor did replugging it... back to the previous one all seems to be fine again...

13. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    I have a GTX780 SC and no problem at all with my game and apps so far. That driver is ok no use to roll back. Perhaps it depend on the series that you use more then the card has been oc. :puke2:

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070 Mini
    You mad bro? Everything is working as intended, buy a 600/700 series card :nerd:

15. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Sniper Elite V2/NZA still randomly crashing with these.

16. intellimoo

intellimoo Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 SUPER GamX
    As I see it, every nvidia driver is a "beta" anyway, as WHQL means nothing other than "officially works with Windows." So essentially every video driver release is a crapshoot, with a labeled beta slightly increasing the potential for botching up Windows. lol

As for "If you wanted 100% stable drivers, then we'd probably be looking at new ones come out say, once or twice a year ... would you like that?" -- I for one say YES!!! Games should never need a "supporting driver;" games are supposed to adhere to the established standard, DirectX or OpenGL; and the video driver is supposed to properly support those official standards for the hardware it runs on, right? So I've always found it funny that the driver has to be constantly tweaked for new games, because you'd think following the standards properly would cause no problems. Instead, the driver is always messed with to fix something the game is apparently not doing right; or the game is perfectly fine, but the driver has what I call "competition cheats" in it that have to be constantly adjusted to properly support the standards again for the game. The current state of technology we're in is just crazy! :banana:

17. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC
    Yes, Yes I am

18. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Really? You mean with Advanced Shadows enabled? I didn't have any problems with those games and the 326.01 WHQL drivers.

19. ce-lin

ce-lin Active Member

GPU:
    Gbyte 660Ti 3GB OCWF3 SLI
    fair enough but you missed the point when Nvidia released actually WHQL drivers from this 32X branch, not Beta, still acting up with lots of bugs, plagued with issues and incompatibility with factory overclocked cards, so yeah, I don't think too much about betas, but WHQL's on the other hand are the ones the average Joe getting and they are random depending on your setup and GPU class and brand, huge letdown from Nvidia. Hope Manuel here is doing more than just asking questions about issues Nvidia should be very well aware of... "oh so this feature causes freezing ? oh so that happens on W8 ? oh so..." come on man, you're supposed to test the drivers, not us. Giving a really amateurish impression, appreciated support of course, but some issues are so glaring and obvious that an official Nvidia rep asking about them here is hilarious.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2013
  20. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Everything maxed out, 2.25 Supersampling, doesn't crash instantly when getting a killcam like it did before the driver fix, it can be 5 mins, it can be 1 hour, but the games will crash no matter what. SEV2 I had a crash after about 2 hours playing MP with my friends.

If you could test it with NZA yourself that would be great! Single player, first level, amount of zombies set for 4 players, cadet difficulty so it's not a chore, see if you can play through that for more than an hour. Mine crashes stock or OC, no other games crash.