Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080Ti Strix H20
  2. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Merc 319 6800 XT
    Google it for yourself. You will see how the GTX 680 TOP, HD 7970 TOP BIOS's were garbage and caused problems left and right.

Most problems come from the BIOS of factory OC'd models.

His GPU wisdom is correct. Not everyone will have issues, but MOST of the problems come from factory OC BIOS's.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=377032

Here you go, right here in our own forums, an example. Google the rest for yourself.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2013
  3. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    These drivers fixed my Borderlands 2 crashes i got from the 326 WHQL ones, but even now sometimes i get some crashes when very heavy PhysX is on screen.

4. toasty

toasty Member Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Trio X
    Strange, I've never had crashes in BL2 except for when using this driver.
    Sure looks like Nvidia write drivers only with the latest gpu in mind, then leave it up to us to tell them what they broke!:bang:

When is this 9970 coming out? :3eyes:

5. shadyG

shadyG Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X SLI
    The best drivers for my sistem, in Crysis 3 , Grid 2 and StarCraft 2 :)

The temps are the same as the 320.49 but are more stable. :grin2:

6. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Working good for me windows 8.1 Crysis 3 Borderlands 2. Much faster had some hangs but my machine is so fast now I think its probably net lag from playing C3 servers halfway around the world. Much faster than 326.01 which was a big step up from 320.49. For 6 series 311.06 is the best driver but for 780 its now 326.19. 326.01 had more umpf on 780 than 311.06 which i modded the designations to install it on 780 but 311.06 has extremely low latency on low 1280x720 I'm getting 130 to 195 FPS even on lost island dlc Crysis 3 with 326.01 326.19 is lightly higher and far more responsive.

7. Xtreme1979

Xtreme1979 Maha Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix RTX 2070
  8. pbvider

pbvider Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    The thread in ur qoute in from GTX 670 top,not 680.
    I really don`t see what my problems,as a customer,are if the 320.xx drivers are garbage on "BIOS of factory OC'd models" ,that is the problem of nVidia and Asus,Msi,etc...
    If nvidia in not capable to make drivers for the OC factory models then they should not allow the fabrication and the selling of this models and all costumers should use the reference models.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  9. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Merc 319 6800 XT
    The model of card makes no difference, while the 670 was the most widespread, other chips had the same problems with TOP BIOS.

The link again..I'll say this again....was posted as an EXAMPLE. Google the rest.

10. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    I thought my first 670 was bad when I just got it.But as I realized it would display different symptoms with different drivers, I figured they were still ironing out the kinks.I've said before, when the 310.90s had some folks pulling their hair out, that though Nvidia's young products may get glitchey drivers they usually perfect them and then some, over time.

Over and by that time you would've gotten the improvements, you think your card has gotten old on you but surprise surprise.Fire up a recent title and most of the time you get stellar performance at max settings give or take AA is involved.

Bottom line, identify a driver that works for you and make that "your" driver.When a test goes bad with the new driver, leave your 2 cents and revert.I'm not one to talk on bashing but even I have my etiquette and some folks bash Manuel a bit too hard.

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    ^^This, well put sir.

My 580's have only gotten better as times gone on from when I first got them. So personally I think if gurus are choppin and changing drivers at the drop of a hat, even when things are running smooth already, then you can expect conflicts and problems to arise.

With these drivers i strayed from my usual routine of uninstalling previous version, then rebooting to safe mode, driver sweeper that mofo, then restart and clean install of new drivers. Instead I just went straight over old drivers and that's when my problems started, though going back to my preferred way resulted in a now stable system.

12. Iruwen

Iruwen Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Been playing BF3 for several hours yesterday, no problems except the faulty MSAA.

13. KingCobra

KingCobra Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX660ti SLI
    Always feel lucky after reading these driver threads. 4 systems here for myself and my kids with nvidia gpu's in them and all running great. These include dual 460's in sli, a 650tiboost, a 670, and a dual 660ti sli setup. Constantly impressed with how smooth our gameplay experiences are. The 460's struggle a bit in the most demanding games, and the 660ti system will occasionally get the system hang where the mouse input is gone when I have steam and a browser open at the same time which I'm guessing is a flash issue. But overall the new drivers have worked great for everything.

14. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    Tequila Work's Deadlight, which uses Unreal Engine 3, instantly crashes on continuing a save game with these drivers. I have nothing forced in the driver control panel, I'm not using any SMAA/FXAA/SweetFX mods and I've disabled EVGA Precision X's OSD and it still crashes at the same place.

The Event log shows the following error:

Faulting application name: LOTDGame.exe, version: 1.0.9249.0, time stamp: 0x50ab8e1c
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.2.9200.16578, time stamp: 0x515fac6e
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000daa3c
    Faulting process ID: 0x3340
    Faulting application start time: 0x01ce86ae9085b4e9
    Faulting application path: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Deadlight\Binaries\Win32\LOTDGame.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report ID: d90b2db0-f2a1-11e2-bf30-6c71d9497605
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

15. Scerate

Scerate Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080@2.1/1070N@2.0
    Looks almost exactly the same with the Borderlands 2 crashes i had when using the WHQL ones. I got this error with my old 680 too when playing BL1 and using the newer PhysX v9 Packages after deinstalling v9 and installing the PhysX package from BL1 (was v7 or v8 ?) it worked

16. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    There's a thread on the Steam Forums with people having crashes with Deadlight *here*. Apparently the game works fine with the 320.49 drivers. Looks like this is a game that NVIDIA 'broke' between driver branches, which is one of the main reasons I wish they'd stick to one and just optimize, tweak and refine that one instead.

I may revert back to 320.49 I think although the two 326.xx drivers have been fine otherwise with the games I'm playing, it means I cannot play Deadlight until NVIDIA fix this bug (my guess is it'll take at least a month, if not longer) or the developers patch the game to support the r325 branch.

17. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 3080 Ti FE
    Had a BSOD with last night with these. Using Windows 8, 2d surround. Was watching a video on one screen and playing a basic flash game in Chrome on another.

Played Trine 2 and Awesomenauts earlier before that and those were working just fine.

18. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    same here mate strayed from usual method to simply installing over the top and for these drivers that was a bad idea, i have had drivers with 0 issues after being installed over previous set before but this set dont like it, used driversweeper method and now they are fine

19. |-c2c-|Rom

|-c2c-|Rom Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1660TI OC
    I give them a try seem to run ok whit all games but i lost performance.Grid 2 is the worst one.Whit the 320.49 i set 16qcsaa and 16x aniso everything set to maximum whit v-sink and im always at 60 fps,but whit those at the same sething i have stutter and i go very often under 60 fps.

So for the moment i'll stick whit 320.49 seem to be the best choice for my set up

Rom

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  20. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nitro+ RX 6900 XT
    I'm waiting for a driver with good feedback, then I'd give it a try. No, not trolling, I have a pair of GTX670's in SLi and I'm sticking with 320.00 for now.