Nvidia GeForce 320.14 BETA - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Noisiv, May 13, 2013.

1. Keesberenburg

Keesberenburg Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 TI sc
    Fix for you, 320,14 beta drivers and turn SSAO of, jou get in game over 90fps.

2. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Dead Island: Riptide runs like crap for me (also on 320.00).

Got about 11% GPU usage when running the game in SLI configuration. When I try single card configuration the GPU usage is 25%. Adaptive power makes the card run in about 900MHz core. I suppose this causes the extreme stuttering that I'm experiencing. I've tried the DI:R program that has a fix for eliminating mouse/keyboard stuttering problem but that didn't help too much.

What could be the problem?

Ps. Max power didn't help either.

Metro Last Light runs like a charm! 60fps solid so far (just played 30min). Interesting that there does not seem to be any need for SSAA since I see no difference between 2 x SSAA and SSAA Off. And I see no jaggies anywhere when SSAA is off.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  3. Stingray

Stingray Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Super OC
    Ditto, switched back to 314.22 all is good again.

4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    SLI and SWTOR still don't play well together. Other than that games seem to run just fine.

5. unstrain

unstrain Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX660TI 3xSLI
    Nice scores, I am getting 45 average with 3d vision enabled on 3x660ti SC in 3way SLI, 6core i970, 1680x1050, all max, no SSAA, Adv PhysX enabled, very cpu intensive and well balanced on all cores game, one of the best games out there, with 3d glasses is awesome. Does anyone know why the benchmark shows Tesselation not supported, when is actually enabled and I can see it working in the benchmark and game? Maybe we need to ask 4A about this? Altough I see areas in games where some walls are not tessellated, not eben POM applied to them from time to time, I wonder if we have actually some Tesselation bugs in the game that need to be fixed.

6. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Edit: just realized im in the wrong thread. sorry.

7. Skinner

Skinner Master Guru

GPU:
    2x 2080Ti Sli
    I also use a part of RealVision, great preset, and some settings from K-enb en my own tweaks, (just no edge aa and no dof and some minor ambient and direct lighting chances ) nothing complex :D Maybe it's not nVidia's fault, although I've heard they are working on this.

Thanx for the heads up. If I have finished Metro LL, I can alway's go back to the whql.

8. galanti

galanti Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX660ti
    I lost about 20 fps in the Tomb Raider benchmark, which I found odd as I never have any significant issues when upgrading drivers.

9. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Zotac AMP!
    Something is wrong there then, I gained +2 on my average FPS.

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Yeah..

In MP menu where you see the character I got 60-62fps with 314.22 driver, with this 320.14 its 66-68fps., in both cases max gpu usage..

Bulletstorm is ok too, it was a bit inconsistent with earlier 314.12 driver, now it stayed 60fps vsynced all the time, but again in MP anarchy levels.

Bf3 is so so, i played another round of B2K and it kinda stuttered a bit but nothing serious. Gpu usage was good most of the time, better then with early 319.92? Quadro beta or 320.00.

11. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    thanks !!!

I dont know why says no when its enabled, but remember that most games show tesselation in some parts not all the parts, i can see games using tess on some walls another not and so on

12. sqook

sqook Active Member

GPU:
    3000 + Gt 525m(o.c)
    gpu 525m default settings 600 mhz
    o.c 720 mhz no problem fps normal settings all, tesselation normal fps 20-70
    320.14 driver

problemssss nvidia
    cuda 5.5 autodesk all problem problem fix please :)

13. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd Member

GPU:
    Fury Nitro
    EDIT: Seems my games not starting in full screen is the fault of fraps and not the driver, as with fraps off they are starting ok.......

Last edited: May 18, 2013
  14. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    Watercooled MSI GTX 970
  15. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    seems your overclock unstable for bf3:banana:

16. aayman_farzand

aayman_farzand Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I just played BF3, no texture corruption like that, but I did get flickering in the distance from time to time.

@Unreal_2004, try lowering your memory clocks.

17. V1tol

V1tol Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Gaming X
    I had the same issues a couple of years ago, when on my Radeon X1600 memory was broken. Looks like you overclocked your card too much.

18. AcceleratorX

AcceleratorX Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti OC
    Good drivers. No issues; helped some stuttering issues in Skyrim and The First Templar.

19. schloppy

schloppy Active Member

GPU:
    MSI 970GTX
    Highly improbable that multiple users are simultaneously experiencing the same texture corruption all due to timings.

I haven't encountered any issue in any other game and it only happens after 2+ hours of solid BF3 gaming.

20. applejack

applejack Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 GAMING X
    when setting Power management mode to "Prefer maximum performance" in NV control panel, my card stays in 3D clocks on desktop (win7 64bit), unlike with adaptive mode where it drops to idle clocks (after system restart that is).
    AFAIK power management setting should only affect 3D mode, not 2D / Desktop...