Nvidia GeForce 320.14 BETA - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Noisiv, May 13, 2013.

1. Angushades

Angushades Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2080 OC
    Yea that game used such a dog of an engine , it was utter ****. They claimed it was optimized for the pc though. LOL

2. flexy

flexy Guest

GPU:
    Riva 128
    On my 660 TI, the idle voltage is now increased, previously it was 987.5mV for P00 idle state, now it's 1037mV, result also that the card is about 10C warmer in idle because of that.

Anyone see the same on Kepler?

3. robbo01247

robbo01247 Member

GPU:
    gtx 650
    I havew 6 bsod on windows 8 64bit since installing these drivers which I didn't get before ,seems like these are bugged

4. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    no LL game well optimazed its uses 60-80+ cpu i didnt notice more because i wass too deep in too the game i had 99 gpu at mission than you walk trow people

5. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    I get stuttery ass performance in Last Light with these.
    [​IMG]

6. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    [​IMG]
    stuter when gpu hits 99% only when physx particle comming from wall and animals

its plane mission the end when 2 flametrowers burn monsters
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    of course it uses high cpu usage, that's why im saying maybe you're running out of cpu resources thus lower gpu usage at certain moments..

I dont have the game so i cant tell., but i saw very high cpu usage in old Metro2033 - benchmark @ high setting (90-98 per core).

8. deathfrag

deathfrag Guest

driver crash every time i run "metro 2033" benchmark

9. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    hope NVIDIA fixes these drivers cauz are good for metro LL but very bad for other games, i had BSOD, some games goes to desktop like BC2 etc...

10. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    My report: This drivers suffer in my set up the same as with the 320.00 , lots of crash to desktop on metro LL and I already got 2 BSOD :/ , reverting back to 314.22 whql solves this problems completely. I can play any game even Metro LL max out without crashing to desktop , freezing or BSOD. So far 314.22 are the best drivers for my configuration they run flawlessly , so no biggie I just wait patiently for the next drivers , I only loose a couple of FPS in metro LL that's all. I hope Manuel G steps in and take care of this , he is the most helpful guy I have seen in here for a long time :).

11. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Without any AA, blur, and low Post i can max Crysis 3 with a single card now with these drivers, using OC 1306 /7200 (at least on the level at night where you meet the lovely Miss Pinch. :)

12. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    It's complete ****e for me, I get a brief stutter every 3-5 seconds even if I just stand looking at a wall and moving the camera in circles. Vsync on or off, the same.
    All other games seem to be running great though, Tomb Raider benchmark raised from 62 AVG to 64 AVG, everything maxed, tressfx on, ssaa off.

Really sad as I've been waiting for Metro for ages now.

13. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    With SLI, i have great performance in Metro Last Light, both gpu´s are round about 45-60% usage, I have vsync enabled so I got 60fps without issues. But if you are a single gpu user, with GTX670 or lesser card, you might not get up to 60fps.

My settings are all max, but no SSAA, I use fXAA instead. Advanced physx on also. So game is running great, so you know that you need maybe a GTX680 or higher (titan) to get this game run 60fps with max settings. But this game looks great with lower settings as well, and there is a way to play the game in DX9 that will enhance performance alot.

Edit: Dont let youre e-penis guide you, lower the settings and get a nice performance boost, instead of insisting on highest settings but with performance issues.

14. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Surprise, I already tried it on lower settings and it doesn't make a lick of difference.
    I get 60FPS average ingame with it settings maxed out (ssaa on off of course), there shouldn't be any stuttering to begin with.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXdaZuT7YI
    slightly less stutter due to video being 30fps, but you can still see it.

15. D4rKy21

D4rKy21 Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 SLI
    Similar rig zero problems here.

Did not played metro last light yet need to wait till thursday night but other games are working perfect, i never had any BSODS these days, tested this driver with borderlands 2, dead Island riptide, crysis 3 all working great :)

16. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    These are good for me in Metro Last Light apart from I do notice that when you adjust the gamma you get flickering in game as if its only adjusting gamma for one card (I'm on SLI) but I assume this is a game problem and not a driver problem?!

17. Dcrawler

Dcrawler Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga 680sli Hydro(s)
    Seems a small title update was pushed through earlier for LL - Can someone confirm sli is still working? My software seems to indicated its not working now. Everything was fine up until the game updated.

18. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    good for me for neverwinter

19. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    this is my score on metro bench drivers 320.14

I3770 5GHz HT / Gskill TX 2666CL10 / 3xSLI GTX680 1306core +500mem

[​IMG]

I guess metro needs to be optimized and so drivers...

20. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    ^
    why no tessellation? i saw it makes a big difference to characters/walls,.. Unlike by Metro2033 which was just for a taste.