Nvidia GeForce 320.14 BETA - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Noisiv, May 13, 2013.

1. WINTENDO

WINTENDO Member

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Asus rog
    :):):):)

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  2. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    These drivers cause random locking issues and stuff like if my monitor turns off to save power it won't come back on unless I restart.

3. Sergio

Sergio Guest

GPU:
    Asus 760 DirectCU II OC
    314.22 vs 320.14 , metro last light, performance difference with Advanced physX active is so huge for me. Contagion chapter , a check point with lots of smoke physX going on , 1280x800 Veryhigh , Motionblur normal, tess ssaa off, advanced physx On.

Same place checkpoint with 314.22 i am getting around 30-35fps avarage dips to 20-25s... same place checkpoint with 320.14 i am getting around 50fps avarage dips to 40s even on combat...

But this driver was causing BSODs , i had to increase Ram voltage (also was getting driver crashes time to time , black exclamation sign at systray in yellow triangle, no green dots)
    and especialy 320.18 causing alot of memory artifacts even when i am at desktop , lots of Green dots on screen..

I hope Nvidia give us old 775 socket and old 400 series card users a good stable driver in the near future with this great game optimizations.

4. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    What Titan driver are you referring to? The 314.09? Thanks.

Last edited: May 26, 2013

5. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
  6. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    I'm having issues with this driver and the previous one. I can not play Dirt 3 or Grid 2 on the big TV yet it's fine on the monitor. The screen is all corrupted yet other games on the TV are totally fine... Anyone else having this issue ?

I'm on the Windows 8 x64 and 320.14 drivers. I'm not really wanting to upgrade to the WHQL set that are available after reading so many horror stories. Would be great if someone could shed some light on this issue...

7. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    Also there is a problem with Grid 2 and a black screen issue for a few seconds when playing the game. Others are saying you can get it in the menu but I'm yet to see that. Can someone please look into this.

8. DJ_Casper

DJ_Casper Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 4070 Dual
    Use 320.18 man!

9. Slice

Slice Guest

GPU:
    evga GTX 660ti SC
    i downloaded the new driver and have played a few games but didnt really see any huge improvments but i could be wrong

10. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    Well I downloaded the latest WHQL diver and installed it last night. I'm not sure if it's fixed the black screen issue as that's very random but it's defiantly not fixed the problem of Grid 2 on the big screen. Dirt 3 is also the same but out of curiosity I tried Dirt 2 last night and that's totally fine :3eyes:

I've also tried: Far Cry 3, Metro LL, Crysis 3, Borderland 2 Alien Breed Impact, Alien Breed 2 Assault, Alien Breed 3 Descent and Sleeping Dogs and all work perfectly okay.

Here is a small YouTube video I made of Grid 2 on the big screen so you can see what I can see. Hope this helps and someone can suss it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BykAk9q4Bl4&feature=youtu.be