Nvidia GeForce 320.00 Beta - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    [​IMG]

Download:
    http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_320_00_beta_driver_download.html

Release Summary
    This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for Dead Island: Riptide, Neverwinter, and Star Trek.

Get optimal game settings and automatically stay up to date with the latest drivers with GeForce Experience.

New in GeForce R319 Drivers

Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 20% for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.22 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:

GeForce GTX 660:
    • Up to 20% in Dirt: Showdown
    • Up to 18% in Tomb Raider
    • Up to 8% in StarCraft II
    • Up to 6% in Sniper Elite V2
    • Up to 6% in Metro 2033
    • Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
    • Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Up to 5% in F1 2012

GeForce GTX 660 SLI:
    • Up to 17% in Dirt: Showdown
    • Up to 18% in Tomb Raider
    • Up to 9% in Assassin's Creed III
    • Up to 7% in StarCraft II
    • Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
    • Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    • Up to 6% in Battlefield 3
    • Up to 5% in BioShock: Infinite
    • Up to 5% in F1 2012

SLI Technology
    • Added SLI profile for Alien Fear
    • Added SLI profile for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
    • Added SLI profile for Dead Island: Riptide
    • Added SLI profile for Dragon Sword
    • Added SLI profile for Neverwinter
    • Added SLI profile for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    • Added SLI profile for GRID 2
    • Added SLI profile for Human Head 2
    • Added SLI profile for Remember Me
    • Added SLI profile for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
    • Updated SLI profile for Natural Selection 2
    • Updated SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
    • Updated SLI profile for Trackmania 2: Canyon

Zusätzliche Details
    Installiert die PhysX-Systemsoftware Version 9.12.1031.
    Installiert den HD-Audiotreiber v1.3.24.2.
    Enthält Unterstützung für Anwendungen, die mithilfe von CUDA 5.5 oder ebeier älteren Version des CUDA-Toolkits erstellt wurden. Weitere beiformationen fbeiden Sie auf http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit .
    Unterstützt OpenGL 4.3 für die GeForce-Grafikprozessoren ab Serie 400.
    Unterstützt DisplayPort 1.2 für die Grafikprozessoren der Serie GeForce GTX 600.
    Unterstützt mehrere Sprachen und APIs für GPU-Computbeig: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute und Microsoft C++ AMP.
    Unterstützt Konfigurationen mit ebeiem ebeizelnen Grafikprozessor und die NVIDIA-SLI-Technologie mit DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 und OpenGL ebeischließlich 3-way SLI, Quad SLI und SLI-Unterstützung auf SLI-zertifizierten beitel‑ und AMD-Mabeiboards.

Download:

320.00 BETA (2013.04.23)
    319_00-106

Fixed Issues
    Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 320.00
    The following sections list the important changes and the most common issues resolved
    since version 314.22. This list is only a subset of the total number of changes made in this
    driver version. The NVIDIA bug number is provided for reference.

• Windows Vista/Windows 7 Fixed Issues
    • The Windows 7 Magnifier window flickers. [1058231]
    • Games default to stereoscopic 3D mode after installing the driver. [1261633]
    • [GeForce 330M][Notebook]: The display goes blank when rebooting the notebook
      after installing the driver. [1239252]
    • [Crysis 3]: There are black artifacts in the game. [1251495]
    • [Dirt 3]: When ambient occlusion is enabled, there is rendering corruption in the game while in split-screen mode. [1253727]
    • [3DTV Play][Mass Effect]: The NVIDIA Control Panel “override antialiasing” setting does not work when stereoscopic 3D is enabled [1220312]
    • [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: Level D Simulations add-on aircraft gauges are not drawn correctly. [899771]
    • [GeForce 500 series][Stereoscopic 3D][Two World 2]: The application crashes when switching to windowed mode with stereoscopic 3D enabled. [909749]
    • [GeForce 660 Ti][All Points Bulletin (APB) Reloaded]: The game crashes occasionally, followed by a black/grey/red screen. [1042342]
    • [Geforce GTX 680][Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad]: Red-screen crash occurs after exiting the game. [1021046]
    • [GeForce 6 series][Final Fantasy XI]: TDR crash occurs in the game when using the Smite of Rage ability. [1037744]
    • [SLI][Surround][GeForce GTX Titan][Tomb Raider]: There is corruption in the game and the system hangs when played at high resolution and Ultra or Ultimate settings. [1254359]
    • [3D Surround, SLI], GeForce 500 Series: With Surround enabled, all displays may not be activated when selecting Activate All Displays from the NVIDIA Control Panel->Set SLI Configuration page. [905544]
    • [SLI][Starcraft II][3D Vision]: The game crashes when run with 3D Vision enabled.[1253206]
    • [SLI][GeForce GTX 680][Tomb Raider (2013)]: The game crashes and TDR occurs while running the game at Ultra settings. [1251578]
    • [SLI][Starcraft II][3D Vision]: The game crashes when played with 3D Vision and SLI enabled. [1253206]
    • [SLI][Call of Duty: Black Ops 2]: The player emblems are not drawn correctly. [1248778]

Windows 8 Fixed Issues
    • [Pinball FX2]: The game crashes when played in high-graphics or high-details mode.
      [1242295]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  3. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    international Build: 319_00-106

4. T_R_V

T_R_V Active Member

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 OC

5. Mythril

Mythril Member Guru

GPU:
    4090FE
    Woohoo. I'm new to Windows 8 so I take it I'm ok just to install over the top of my old drivers ? If (and I hope not) there are problems, what's the best way to uninstall ? Safe to use Driver Cleaner.net with Windows 8 ?

6. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    use custum install and click clean install best way be without troubels

7. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    thanks for the driver, Beta's are normally pretty good.

8. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    US drivers:
    64-bit
    32-bit

Sizes listed on the sites are wrong, but still smaller than international drivers in casse you want US/English only.

9. writer21

writer21 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    Getting something weird in black ops 2 with sparse grid super sampling aa enabled.
    IMG REMOVED - USE SMALLER IMAGES !

10. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    I agree with this. Trying to fully clean the Windows 8 drivers is too much hassle and really not worth it. Custom install with the clean option ticked has worked fine for me so far.

On uninstall I nowadays get a black screen, but if I wait a couple of minutes, it all comes back. Sometimes it looks like I need to press the Windows key to actually get stuff back, but once I'm passed that all works fine.

11. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    It's the same bug me and others had in 319.xx drivers. It doesn't happen without SGSSAA?

12. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Off-Topic -

Are those really diamonds on your gun? Did that game really sink to that level where it lets you put "bling" on your gun?

13. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
  14. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    It has a vast number of weird "camos". Diamonds, golden (old, still ugly), lots of funky things like bacon or pink snakes... (really snakes, not what you thought).

15. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    With the Quadro driver people told me to make sure the desktop colour settings were on 'Use Nvidia settings' not 'Other applications control colour settings'. It does this because it's a Quadro driver. Normal Nvidia drivers don't do this apparently.

This driver does it like the Quadro driver, which is weird. I did a clean install with the Nvidia option to clean install. It's selected 'Other applications control colour settings' as default not Nvidia settings. Even if you click 'default' top right of that screen.

Other people getting this? If so I think it's wrong unless other people want to correct me. So I guess I should select 'Use Nvidia settings' for gaming right?

Can someone please confirm this.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4575673&postcount=59

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    yeah what a lame joke, i lol'd when i saw someone with that..
    when i said to him seriously diamonds and gold on a gun?! :rolleyes:

Then he went you're noob bla bla, and i lol'd some more xD

Anyway thanks for this driver, I hope they fixed BF3 SSAO + MSAA!

17. Orochi

Orochi Member

GPU:
    Msi Gtx 560 Ti
    Hey man, why dont you calibrate your monitor with windows native tools, define a color profile with you liking and leave the color handling by default in Nv CP? That way even when you reinstall drivers, you are always good

18. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    That is not the issue. The issue is what I wrote and I can't be bothered to repeat myself. I think you missed the point.

Btw My monitor is calibrated already.

Basically. I want to know which one to put it on as the latest Quadro thread people told me to put it on 'Nvidia settings'. Which one should it be on please people?

EDIT:
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4575673&postcount=59

19. writer21

writer21 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA SC ACX 780 sli 3gb
    Yeah it's diamond camo. Pain to unlock but looks good on certain guns.

Also that graphic issue doesn't happen with sparse grid ssaa off.

20. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Installing.