Nvidia GeForce 314.22 WHQL - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by harkinsteven, Mar 25, 2013.

1. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    DOes gigabyte one have this?

2. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    No it was exclusive to EVGA only until Nvidia got bitchy about hardware voltage control. So they made EVGA remove the EVBOT plug on the Classifieds rendering that tool useless.(You can still use it on their motherboards though) But I got my Classifieds when they first came out, so I'm still able to use the tool. And AFAIK, there are no more cards with the plug on it in circulation unless you can find one second hand. Which wont be cheap. .

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  3. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    Anyone else have these black outlines when using MSAA in BF3?

[​IMG]

(left image is with MSAA, right image is without)

I didn't have these with my AMD card, just wanna make sure if it's an Nvidia thing or if it's a problem on my end. Same thing with the previous drivers.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    ^
    Yep i've seen it too, could be some nvidia trick or flaw..

I've seen nv kinda fails by AA lately. Actually ever since they implemented deferred brute force driver AA since 275.xx+.

5. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Bull****.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    What deferred part? lol guess you didnt use nv driver long enough.

And small correction its since +265.xx (NFS HP2010)

One good example broken CSAA by 270.xx - 280.xx even by some 285.xx drivers (*ask Anarion).. And its still not it, yes even now with r3xx.xx, U3E forced AA took a big dump too.

And Im not saying BF3 issue is because of this deferred brute force AA implementation, but i mentioned it in general.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2013
  7. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I am getting BSODs with this driver, mainly when browsing with Opera. Not once during gaming.

8. Faks

Faks Guest

GPU:
    Gainward GTX 560 Ti 2GB
    huh csgo started to crash after i installed these drivers also diablo 3 shutters like nuts FFS also Tomb Raider has fps dips with these hmm ....

9. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    I wonder how long it will take NVIDIA and Tomb Raider devs to fix the crashing in exclusive full screen mode.

10. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    Same here in D3. Seems to not happen if I set AO to performance instead of quality, even though FPS never goes below the monitor refresh rate of 60.

11. Gortex

Gortex Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1060
    Not a good driver for me , I did a clean install of these for Bioshock and got poor performance plus higher temps ... up from between 65/70c to 70/75c .

Same in Dishonored , low performance and higher temps
    Reinstalled 314.07 and regained normal performance and temps .

12. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    titan here and dont have that issue

13. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    I see that too sometimes, it i think its ****ty drivers as usual from nvidia, dont worry about it. Just remove MSAA and just use FXAA if it botheres you.

Just one question to you guys, when playing games and using SLI, it oftenhappens that my first card (GTX670OC Edition from G-B) has 1189mhz core clock, and my second card always just has 1176mhz core clock?? Why is that, both gpu´s are with same bios, and none of them are overclocked more than the factory oc that came with the cards?? Is all of you getting this behaviour or is it me? Could it be that my first card has two monitors (1:My LCD 27" 2:HDTV), and im using cloning, so maybe the higher turbo is because it needs more power to have it shown on multiple monitors??? Or what is it?? ANyone know? Im always using adaptive power in CP, so the clocks are always allover the place, but the highest clocks are always 1189mhz on gpu1 1176mhz on gpu2? Its not a problem, just wondering why it is like that?
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  14. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Not just you, my GPU1 is at 1189MHz too while the 2nd one is at 1230mhz. No OC from my part.

I don't know exactly why there is a difference though. Never bothered with it since games run perfectly.

15. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Guest

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    Each GPU has a slightly different boost clock in steps. Its the same for the TITAN. It if bothers you, just add +13mhz offset in Afterburner. Fundamentally it shouldn't make any discernible difference.

16. Mr_ALLroy

Mr_ALLroy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    I'll confirm, it's normal to have two slightly different clock speeds with SLI.

17. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Ok thx, no it doesnt bother me either, from same reasons, but was just wondering why? ;)

Thx guys for the answers, and as I said, it doesnt affect performance in any way, so its no problem for me, just I like when stuff are paralell, It looks better if both are the same. :) I know, silly reason.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  18. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3090 Fe
    someone know how to fix stuttering on crysis 3 and starcraft 2 expansion?
    I have this set and a gtx 680...

19. RyuKeN

RyuKeN Member

GPU:
    EVGA GeForce TITAN
    ManuelG can you fix this thx :)

Low Gpu Usage on Borderlands 2 :

[​IMG]

All my other games runs fine (Battlefield 3, Skyrim, sleeping dogs...) :)

Config : 2500K 4.3GHZ 100% stable
    8go G.skillz
    Asus sabertooth P67 lastest bios
    GTX TITAN EVGA superclocked with Geforce 314.22
    Powersupply corsair 750watt 80+

Windows 8 64bits + lastest drivers

All my games + eVGA precision detect my titan with 3072 dedicated video memory :/ bug ?

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  20. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    Weird,but after a few days gaming with these drivers,my temps and fan speeds increased quite a bit. Card temps hit 80c+,and fan rpm hit 60c+. Switched back to 314.21 betas,and all is back to normal. I've never believed that drivers would do that,but it for sure happened to me.