Nvidia GeForce 310.90 Download & Discussion - WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by mypc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    most micro stutter gone when installing old dx binaries from june on win 8 anyone can confirm?

2. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    Wtf

So I just updated to 310.90 on my Alienware 650m 2gb and now I can't get to my desktop at all! Wtf is going on I can't use my laptop at all. All my tiles on my start menu in windows 8 are bugged out like NES. (yes Nintendo) whenever I click on anything my screen blinks like 10 times then takes my back to my lockscreen. Wtf is going on. This laptop is 3 days old. This is un ****ING believable it's already destroyed because of nvidias bull**** drivers.

Can someone help me get back to my old state before I updated drivers so I can use my pc? If not my laptop is destroyed.

3. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    I can't even get into windows. Alls I can see is the start menu. Only thing is NONE of the tiles are in the right spot on the start menu. Anything I try to open my screen flashes black then brings me right back to my lock screen.

4. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Boot into safe mode by tapping F8 after turing on pc until you reach the screen askn whatyou want to do, select safe mode. once loaded up and your at the desktop uninstall the drivers from the add remove page located in the control panel. Once done try reinstalling drivers. Goot luck

Can you also paste a link to the website for your laptop.

And drivers dont destroy pc's, people do. So its all goot and fixabubble.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013

5. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    I can't even do win + r to get into the run dialog to run safe mode of anything. Screen just blinks then goes to lockscreen!

6. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    Alls I did was update drivers. I clicked download, installed, rebooted can longer do anything on my pc. So yes it was the drivers.

7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Did you download the win8 version of these drivers? you'll have to restart the pc to get into safe mode, F8 while booting up.

8. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    I can't even do f8. Computer boots right up in 3 seconds. Alienware m14x with a 650m 2gb...

9. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    All of my tiles on the start menu are bugged out. Can't even find my desktop tile

10. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    This is rediculoux. Brand new computer destroyed.

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    hmm, not much experience with win8 other than the unistallation process so you'll have to wait until someone who knows better replys. Google is your friend.

12. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    Anyone here smart with pc that can help me? I'll take a video with my cell phone and text it to you .... This is brand new no reason for this....

13. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    blame NVidia not windows 8. every time a new OS comes along they sruggle making drivers at first. which they shouldn't since its not too far off of win 7

14. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    Sigh. This is unbelievable.

15. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Doing a bita research will help you get "Smart". like i said, do a bit of a google rather whining on a forum and also a link to the product page of your laptop with all the info that you've neglected ti add to the pc component box below your user name, would be helpful.

16. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    shut the pc down completely. as soon as turn on keep hitting Shift+F8 not giving the pc any time. its hard to get into safe mode with win 8 when not in windows itself

17. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    I've tried hundreds of times :(

18. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Member

GPU:
    Penis
    I've googled it.. Obviously I haven't found anything or I wouldn't be asking on forums. Considering these drivers are brand new how many things could I find on google.

19. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    well considering your video card is penis brand I see why. lmao. what are you booting from?

20. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSIrtx2080 superXS
    Aliens: Colonial Marines....WTF..improvements for a game thats not out until feb 13th