NVIDIA GeForce 304.79 Beta Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by xavier2k5, Jul 3, 2012.

1. rstalcup

rstalcup Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX980Ti STRIX 6gb ea

Installed these Tuesday played WoW, Tera, Diablo, and a few others all day Wednesday. not one Issue everything looked and worked great, these are keepers for me.

2. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    The only improvements Diablo needs is improvements made by Blizzard on the level of the stuttering and FPS drops almost everyone is having, as long as they don't fix their code it won't get any better.

3. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    my computer is cpu q9550 with 3.7 ghz
    ddr3 2x4gb 1400 mhz 8-8-8-20

motherboard is asus p5qc

4. Glottiz

Glottiz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 3080 OC
    your gpu (460GTX) just isn't powerful enough for NFS The Run. i used to have gtx560 448 and The Run was choppy on that too.

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    Specially after 1.0.3 which introduced rubberbanding for those that didtn't experience it pre patch.

6. ghost_one

ghost_one Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 680
    any website where i can check benchmarks with this driver and Win 8 ( the latest preview ) ?
    Is it viable for Win 8 vs. Win 7 ?

7. Dean_Demon

Dean_Demon Member

GPU:
    Titan RTX 24 GB
    Was eager to try these just for the 3d clock issue being resolved,well it has partly but not totally,3d clocks maintain for longer but revert to idle after awhile,still are better than 301.42 which was a pain having to reboot after playing a game,least now can play more than one game before having to reboot,performance has had a nice kick especially in crysis 2,when 3d clocks start messing around ingame you notice big drops in fps,me 3 usually maintains 50 - 60 fps quite easily but when clocks play up jumps from around 25 to 60 constantly.

8. johnmambo

johnmambo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX980
    How this drivers are doing with 500 series and BF3 ? Same as the last 304 ?

9. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    Okay, I'm gonna try this...

10. ghost_one

ghost_one Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 680

this happens in Win 8 ?

11. Dean_Demon

Dean_Demon Member

GPU:
    Titan RTX 24 GB
    Xp,as far as i know it is supposed to be solved for 7 and 8

12. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    That is usually the indication of a driver crash, does the screen blank out for a second when it drops to Idle clocks? Maybe you're overclocking too high or your GPU is dieing.

13. Dean_Demon

Dean_Demon Member

GPU:
    Titan RTX 24 GB
    No overclock at all and no problem with gpu,no blank screen before unstable state,still as i mentioned is better than the drivers were so progress is being made.

14. Dean_Demon

Dean_Demon Member

GPU:
    Titan RTX 24 GB
    It was an issue i know where nvidia acknowledged it was a problem for factory overclocked cards

15. Jraptor

Jraptor Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Nvidia 680 x2 SLI
    D3 seems to be stuttering again. I kind of think it is related to D3 though, partly because it is online only. It is very hard to rule out lag or server problems their side. I know its not my system.

16. Dean_Demon

Dean_Demon Member

GPU:
    Titan RTX 24 GB
    Yes D3 still hasn't properly been optimised yet,still progress is being made and yes is very hit n miss for many.

17. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Blizzard will deny that the lag is their fault and instead blame it on your connection. I know because I sent them trace route logs via a Support Ticket and they admitted there was a problem but told me I'd have to contact my ISP to get them sorted, basically get them to reroute the connection to their server. Yeah, like they'd do that! Morons.

Funny how I don't have any issues with any other games, including UbiSoft's always-online titles, just Diablo III. I guess it's easy to pass the buck when it comes to connection issues and Blizzard seem to like playing that card, at least with me. I've given up on them anyway and the game. Was fun for a while but it's getting boring now with the poor loot drops and I refuse to use the Auction House as a method of fixing imbalancing issues in the game.

As for rubber-banding; I've had that issue since the game launch and was starting to think it was a game 'feature' considering not one single patch has fixed it.

18. Zuhl3156

Zuhl3156 Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX-980 Gaming 4G SLI
    They are working fine for my EVGA GTX-570 sc SLI boards. I get occasional flickering at some servers but I don't think it's the drivers since it doesn't happen at other sites. It certainly hasn't improved my playing abilities, that's for sure!

19. zaeb

zaeb Guest

GPU:
    MSI 450GTS 1024MB
    hehe good point man. i see the whole picture without scrolling.

20. MrBonk

MrBonk Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Depends on resolution. So your argument isn't entirely valid.