NVIDIA GeForce 304.79 Beta Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by xavier2k5, Jul 3, 2012.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Ive tried this. windows key still brings back the desktop and opens up the start menu.
    fraps also still works
    [​IMG]

wow quite amazin how much TF2 has changed since i last played it. bots and all :D

2. sava700

sava700 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080GTX FWT
    yeah weird.... for some reason lately Fraps isn't taking a screen shot of the over lay and windows key isn't going all teh way back to desktop.. hm I"ll have to poke around.

3. syakila

syakila Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 480
    No matter what driver I try I keep getting the Nvidia kernel failure and it has stopped responding and recovered message .Not confined to playing games but happens while surfing the net too. Am at wits end trying to solve this. The microsoft fix did not help either. I use the custom option for clean install of driver but this happens daily a few times and I have to keep reinstalling the driver

4. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
    Download older flash version.

5. syakila

syakila Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 480
    You mean adobe flash ? Which version please if you do not mind enlightening me.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  6. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
  7. dtrosaly

dtrosaly New Member

GPU:
    Gtx680 sc
    Did that work for you syakila? Apparently other people are having the same issues as you with their card here..http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1661895&mpage=1 ...myself included. Now I just did his suggestion and downloaded the older drivers I also recommend to run super anti spyware and see if you have anything that needs to be killed. I haven't crashed once yet.. even though I might have spoken to soon I am hoping that this new card is not faulty...but I have tried to fix this for over a week now but so far so good.

8. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    Flash brings some of my older systems to its knees. Perfectly good computers where web browsing performance is ruined by Flash.

9. Staggeron

Staggeron New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 280M SLI
    Anyone able to point me to a Modified .inf that will install on:

Alienware M17X (Dell) - GTX 280M cards in SLI

When I run the Notebook installer it sadly states: Could not find compatible hardware.

Dell is HORRIBLE about putting out updated drivers, something I recently complained about during a service call with them.

I have tried some modded .infs from another site, but when I install them it disables SLI and runs from the onboard (motherboard) 9400 video card. <sigh>

10. 1stcowgirl

1stcowgirl Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780Ti DCIIOC

11. syakila

syakila Active Member

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 480
    I have been struggling with this for weeks now. I have tried every driver all the way down to 295.51 ,it all came to a head with Diablo 3. The computer was crippled after one patch and I could not even get the computer to boot up.

If this flash player downgrade works I will kiss you ,my husband will not mind as I am that happy if it gets fixed.I tried 10.3.183.20 so far no luck it crashed even more. So now trying 10.3.181.34 and keeping my fingers crossed. I would have to reinstall every time the driver crashed and I swear everytime the monitor went into safe mode I would cringe. Thank you for your help psyside.

12. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    there flash 11.4 beta..

13. Anvi

Anvi Member Guru

GPU:
    R9 390 8GB
    GTX 680 and TERA Online performance is still terrible. Major slowdowns from spell and skill effects. Radeon 7970 suffers no such problem.

14. anthonyda

anthonyda Member

GPU:
    470 GTX SOX
    Don't worry noob from the internet, the smiley is only here on the beta versions of Office. It's here to send feedback to MS.

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Problematic, how so?

Well I dont have any Flash issues with 11.2+.

Ok only with FF13 a little, i had 3-4 firefox plugin.dll crashes in 4weeks.. Other then that I can't complain with any rls.

16. MrBonk

MrBonk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2080
    I've been having lots of flash crashes lately.

I just chalked it up to Flash being ****. And yes I am using the latest ver. Guess i'll just deal with it until it's fixed.

17. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    I have also had a lot of Flash crashing issues over the past few weeks. But Flash performance is pitiful on my AMD laptop as of late but no crashing issues, so I chalk it mostly up to Adobe, and a tad bit of Nvidia.

18. psyside

psyside Master Guru

GPU:
    7950 @1150/6000
    Don't use latest version lol! downgrade to older ones...

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Thank you so much Mr. I fiddle with Office all day :stewpid:

20. Brendruis

Brendruis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Reference GTX 680 SLI
    Syndicate

Stuttering in single GPU GTX 680 maximum performance preferred.. ranges from 58-61 but feels very jerky.. very noticeable right when you turn the power back on in first level... playing with controller..

When enable SLI...issue is alleviated some but appears more as a micro stutter.

I'm sure once single 680 can be made smooth then SLI 680 and 690 will be as normal also :)