NVIDIA GeForce 302.71 Mobile

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, May 30, 2012.

1. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Diablo still feels the same, only a little lag when using D3DOverrider. Battlefield 3 feels a bit better, smoothness reminds me of the 300.83 set. Not much else to say about them besides Skyrim still hitching like mad, whereas using my 570 it was smooth as silk as long as it could hold at least 60fps.

2. Frohman0905

Frohman0905 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB OC @ 1202/7000
    Just ignore him. He's been b*tching about it on the nvidia forums as well. Gaming is the only thing he has and as soon as something is not working 100%, he freaks out. That's him in a nutshell.

3. steved72

steved72 Member

GPU:
    MSI R9 290 Gaming OC
    tried them on my gtx560ti 2gb card. Runs bf3 smoothly for me. A keeper so far.

4. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    Honestly..

u guys are jst absurdly sad, just fkn tap into a sense of humour for the love of god.

5. rewt

rewt Maha Guru

GPU:
    Yes
    Got a mother or sister we can tap into instead?

It's just a joke right? Have a sense of humor.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  6. Frohman0905

Frohman0905 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX680 2GB OC @ 1202/7000
    How the hell can someone see this as humor?

You're going on my ignore list as well.

7. sapo_joe

sapo_joe Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 3070 OC
    Arceim said: "give me my Xbox controller please while I sit back with my feet up in my HUGE comfy chair, or bed (or wherever the fk I feel like it) in front of my HUGE Sony Bravia with epic 5.1 Surround sound and game the way gaming should be."

With an xbox360 hooked on a huge full-hd TV, the pixels will be like four square inches! LOL

Anyway, PC gaming can be much more than the pic you posted... My PC doesn't have a monitor, it's hooked to a big HDTV, a 5.1 home theater, and I can play both from my chair and my couch... I prefer playing FPS on my chair, since it becomes much more immersive... And keyboard/mouse are intended to work that way...

I have one more thing to say: If you can't even configure a controller on Diablo 3, you should REALLY stay at consoles and STOP BUGGING here.

CS player... pff...

8. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    Quite frankly yall just sound like a bunch of whining babies who cry your eyes out over a bit of internet banter, it really and TRULY seems pathetic to me, but I also understand I can be misunderstood so, I am not trying to offend, I just think I do, by being me, quite frankly nobody here knows me and the way I talk.

On another more important note, I am sure these Drivers improve things but I am not 100%

And to sapo joe, I am told Diablo 3 does not support the controller however if i am wrong I would be nothing but pleased as I was looking forward to playing it.

Not sure I could be arsed with any 3rd party joytokey type scheisse if that's what you mean though.

9. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Who the f*ck cares about XBOX - lets talk drivers here, more specifically the 302.71 which could have the long awaited Vsync sutter fix.

I'll try these out when I get home :)

10. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    Yeah thats fair enough mate.

Quite frankly it was my fault.

I worded things wrongly and the forum sowing circle jumped in crying like weak girls.

I take some responsibility but my god I have never seen such a congregation of whimpering cry babies in my life, I am serious, this time.

Anyway, here is what I think about these drivers http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=226227&view=findpost&p=1415884

11. Steve30x

Steve30x Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5700 XT
    Quite frankly I cant blame them. Even if what you said was a joke it was extremely rude.

12. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    :mad2:

ROFL they keep just coming out of the word work, keyboards steaming...

YOU FIT RIGHT IN BRAH

[​IMG]

IT'S A JOKE! ROFL my god I can see it now 25 angry ladies throwing handbags and purses at me

HERE have a look at this for the love of god and lets see if we can get back on topic http://forums.guru3d.com/showpost.php?p=4330628&postcount=51

13. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080Ti Strix H20
    lol arciem is like one of those annoying kids on xbox live, go away pls and play games on an inferior platform with your junky tv, sound system, and bed at your parents house.

And stay on topic

14. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Banned

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    My two GTX670 did not like this driver at all, felt unfinished. Had alot of stuttering in Diablo3, which I dont have with 301.42whql. And when I uninstalled these, I got a BSOD from nvdlmm.dll or some **** file like that. So im not touching those again... Only thing I will take is the new PhysX, hopefully most of you know that you dont have install these to get the latest physx(LOL).

15. Jakshi

Jakshi Member Guru

GPU:
    PoV GTX680@1300/3700
    Afterburner says 59fps dips for me too...BUT...no noticable stutter.
    Best driver for me since release, also MKV stutter gone with these. Everyone with the stutter schould try these for themselves.

Peace

16. IDSG89

IDSG89 Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Anyone with a 5xx card can confirm if MW3 crashes?

17. PolishTechGuy

PolishTechGuy Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780GHz
    Go away, sell your PC, and cry on Xbox Live, seriously, you belong there.

I like to go mental too, but you act like a typical console kiddie. Nobody, i say NOBODY likes your "jokes", they're pathetic and you just can't stop do you?

18. Rapyer

Rapyer Master Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    arCEIM , NOBODY LIKES YOU SO YOU SHOULD **** OFF​

19. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    ^ Posts like that are just as bad..

20. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    Unbelievable, the amount of people who have come in this thread, and posted nothing whatsoever about the topic, just whining about me, never known such a huge bunch of cry babies in my entire life.

Anyway about the drivers, I am pretty sure fraps is holding 60FPS far better, but I have noticed some stuttering, not displayed by fraps, it is not easy to notice but, when panning around in Borderlands using an Xbox controller, say, holding one of the sticks left, medium speed, you can notice a kind of intermittent stuttering as you are rotating/panning, which (I am quite sure) was not there in the previous drivers, I feel this is the lesser of two evils but, still, hoping there will be a driver release which gets it bang on soon, I know these are laptop drivers so I am just hoping glitches like this are due to only that.