nVidia Forceware 195.39 Beta

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by TeethDestroyer, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    It doesn't matter if you add it in system32 or RT's folder, I didn't try RT's, but the dll in system32 works fine with RT.
    No crashes so far.

Might correct some other issues to having it in system32.

2. gbinfukdover

gbinfukdover Member

GPU:
    280sli,EK,756,1550,2700
    No 2nd gpu temp for me with this driver and seems bit stuttery on crysis wars revert for me come on nvidia all these 19x.xx drivers are pap pull your finger out.

3. sakej

sakej New Member

GPU:
    Asus GeForce 9600 GT 512M
    I accually experienced a DECRASE in preformance with those drivers

OLD DRIVERS

NEW DRIVERS

4. bolden

bolden Active Member

GPU:
    GTX260
    Yes that's what I had, but after installing the 195 set, FPS is always 60FPS even in videos and no ghosting

BTW is the 191.07 driver working fine with you in this game? I had a nvlddmkm error and successfully recovered, only happened once but after reverting to other driver it has been a week now and didn't have this error again with PES

5. striderblade

striderblade Active Member

GPU:
    BFG GTX285 OC
    crysis warhead freeze like crazy with this driver. is totally unplayable.

6. Darkje

Darkje Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX660ti DCII
    I had no nvdisps.dll at all in that location and rt would fail 4 out of 5 times, but after placing it there it seems RT is working. used the 195.39 one from \Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display

7. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    Rivatuner still crashes with the 195.39 version in system32. (already checked :p)

8. g60force

g60force Master Guru

GPU:
    NV 1660Ti + 5850
    Hey Squal.. if spotted you on several EMU forums :nerd:

Finally finished Windwaker.. :banana: but Twilight Princess is to slow :bang:

9. chinobino

chinobino Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 2070 Mini OC
    This driver turns Crysis 64-bit into a slide show with horrible stuttering and flickering when SLI is enabled on Windows 7 64-bit.

Awaiting the next (bug fixed WHQL?) release...

10. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I've been playing PES 2010 for over 15 hours now and not once has it ever crashed or anything with the 191.07 WHQL which I've been using for a few weeks now.

I've only ever had one Nvlddmkm error in all the time I've been using NVIDIA graphics cards and their drivers though and that was with the 191.07 set when I couldn't wake my PC up from sleep mode after I'd upgraded to Windows 7 (it worked fine with Vista however). Oddly enough sleep mode now works fine with those drivers but I did disable the Nvvsvc service because it seemed to be the caused of an error I was getting in the event log (something about invalid state 32). This error seemed to only occur at bootup and closedown though and otherwise had no adverse affect on the normal running of my PC. I presume this service running was the reason why sleep mode wasn't working before?

I was reluctant to disable this service at first because I though it was needed to force AA in games but apparently that isn't the case as forced AA is working just as it was before and the service is no longer running.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009

11. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    i noticed that it goes to safe clocks when i run epsxe...... wierd,
    does the same with my 3dfish screensaver....

12. Valagard

Valagard Guest

Cause I doubt EPSXE (Playstation 1) is even using the card to any sort of performance level that would demand high end use

Remember videocards have three profiles, 2D, Low power 3D (Like 3D Graphics when web surfing) and full power 3D

I just doubt that a PS1 emulator would be that demanding in the 3D department, same goes with gamecube and PS2 emulators, they are CPU bound more then GPU bound

Same goes for your screensaver

13. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    man I really wish Nvidia fix the champions online 191.xx driver stuttering. If I didnt love champions online so much. It wouldnt have bother me. Making me wish I had a ati card or something since they don't look like there having the stutter issue. I using these drivers as they showering improvements over the 190.xx i had installed. Yet i really don't wanna go back to a 190.xx set because of this =/

14. x_nighthawk_x

x_nighthawk_x Member

GPU:
    ZT-50301-10M
    You have many problems (glitches, downclocking, choppy framerate etc.) with this drivers because forceware 19x.xx series doesn't like OC. Try stock clocks and half of this issues just pass away.

My friend has a electronic shop and I tested with him many cards (asus/gigabyte/gainward/evga gtx 260, 275, 280, 285 and some old series like 8&9) and this simply method really works :)

15. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5700 XT Thic II
    Its a known driver issue with the 191.xx up and champions online. it does not happen in any other game. It not a oc issue at all as it happens at stock as well. As I dont have it with 190.xx drivers.

16. x_nighthawk_x

x_nighthawk_x Member

GPU:
    ZT-50301-10M
    So You must go back to 190.xx drivers or waiting for another realease :p I've too some issues with several games and if it's not solved by stock clocks or cleaned hdd from previous drivers, I stay with working and the best realease for my card, not necessarily new.

17. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896

Clearly you don't know much about PSX emulation.

18. Bludd

Bludd Active Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 285
    At least the PS2 EE is a vertex god.

19. Apparatus

Apparatus Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 ti Vision OC
    The physx version that comes with this driver is 9.09.0814.
    The same version is available at the Nvidia site.

I found the 9.09.0914 available for download from guru3d.

Should i use the guru3d one ? Can anybody who uses it can confirm that is trouble free ?
    I use Vista 64bit.

20. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    0914 is x64 compatible.