NVIDIA Custom RTX 3090 Ti Graphics Cards Spotted at 3650 USD in Europe

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    386SX likes this.
  2. ThermaL1102

ThermaL1102 Active Member

GPU:
    KFA2 1070 OC
    prices are higher then portrayed in this post , that 3090 X TRIO costs 2800 euro , that's about 3200 DOLLAR ???
    at these prices you should get a ROLEX with the videocards , just as a gift
    just a few years ago , you could buy 3 fully stocked computers for that kind of money ,
    now you get 1 videocard ... that isn't really THAT good anyway , not 3000+ dollar good anyway

Silva likes this.
  3. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Master Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 RTX 3090
    1st a good example of our current prices not being at all because of miners, LHR card 1751 regular card 3045 riiight
    upload_2022-1-17_15-33-8.png
    2nd current rtx 3090 prices in switzerland
    upload_2022-1-17_15-33-49.png
    so big surprise for no one that they would be 4k
    1st one is from a scalper that the shops allow to resell...looked at it's sell history he just happens to have two rtx3090 to sell, a regular everyday Joe then

Keitosha and Silva like this.
  4. schmidtbag

schmidtbag Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 290
    I remember when we laughed at the prices of the first few Titans.
    This is on a whole other level.

5. ThermaL1102

GPU:
    KFA2 1070 OC
    got that right , i guess my 2080ti is going to get a nice cleanup soon and some new paste on it , get a few more years out of it

fantaskarsef and The Goose like this.
  6. ThermaL1102

GPU:
    KFA2 1070 OC
    that's a few 100 euros more even then were i live , Belgium
    who are these people that pay 2 times the amount of what that videoocard is ''worth'' ?
    there's no performance worth 1500 IN a RTX 3090 in the first place , then there's been almost 2 years of earning less money , everything getting more and more expensive , Everything ...
    who buys these things ? that's what i wanna know ;)

386SX likes this.
  7. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
  8. iNerd

iNerd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Ti
    This Guy is a reseller. his electronics shop is new, online since middle 2021 since the mining boom. Everything is overpriced. I dont know how he can announce as first a 3090 Ti msi? That's only to bring people to spend money and then to tell them that the card has been delayed or it cannot be delivered on time and so on.

He is one of the owners from a bar / restaurant near my house:
    https://www.blick.ch/wirtschaft/das...pezialservice-fuer-ungeimpfte-id17005132.html they started with free covid test sharing to ppl who come into their bar.

He is looking for money - these comments are not legit. You should not believe this. I hope no one is going to order a GPU there. Very sad.

9. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    I love Tom and Jerry!

Airbud and Keitosha like this.
  10. cpy2

cpy2 Member Guru

GPU:
    Ti 4600
    I hate everyone who is making GPU market what it is now. PC gamer needs new card!

11. Kool64

Kool64 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070
    wow. Member the day you could build an entire top of the line PC for 2k less? I'm afraid if this keeps up my PC gaming days are numbered :rolleyes:

mohiuddin, The1, Why_Me and 1 other person like this.
  12. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Supply and demand can work both ways. There may be a time when semi-conducters are over-produced due to the increased capacity coming on stream within next couple years. And imagine a severe setback to the crypto industry where mining is no longer profitable one day (could be 2022 for all we know). This would result in 1000s of used mining cards flooding the market at dirt cheap prices that would also drag down brand new card prices. Its going to happen one day. And Nvidia, AMD and Intel could end up in a price war.

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I cant wait to see what nvidia new price for there "next" titan card is. Prices have gona simply stupid, i surprised the cost of electricity hasnt been jacked up seeing shortage that keep happen, lucky i not in area where they been happening

I think PC game is dead to for time being till I get GPU that is under 200wattage and under 350$ cause those are at ass end of range I willing to buy, Last time I bought card worth 450$ like my 1070ti was 670ti and I returned that 670ti for 660gtx for that cost less then 300$ and was much happier seeing I only run 60fps and and everything ran 60fps and continued to do so till i got new card. I probably would "returned" the 1070ti i got too if wasnt for fact I did set-up up from 1060gtx to 1070ti via EVGA so they where not gona let me do that.

I would love new GPU but cost of even 3060 series are pushing $450 price range couple that with fact even they pull more power then the 1070ti have i lose intrest. my pc pump out enough heat when i gaming like my ps5 i need it pumping out more.

Last hell it even cheap to my prebuilt systems with this card in them then it to buy the card it self seeing you cant find the card to being with less you want to pay the scalped prices

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
  14. Dazz

Dazz Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX RTX 2080
    And people buy these? goes to show there are people out there that have more money than brain cells.

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    my pet rock come to mind, that was like any other rock you get out side but people bought them for what 19.99+Shipping.... people will buy anything, but people buy stuff like this at this prices is why price keep going up and up aside of inflation and other factors.

I had friend that bought Titan card every time they made one, and only games he played where 20 year old games......

I sure fact they can kept them instock and they see people buy them and msrp and then scalpling then for 2/3x price and they being bought if just give them another reason to raise prices

16. Pryme

Pryme Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800 SWFT
    This all situation remembers me the begginings of 2000s, when having a very good computer for running games was expensive, and it was the home computer, so not always available, and it was ok for RTS games like Age of Empires, or Championship Manager 01/02, and other cool games, but very fez run ok. And then I received some money on Christmas and was saving for a better GPU, and then I decided to buy a second hand Playstation to a friend, witch had already a lot of games, like Gran Turismo 2, Metal Gear, Ace Combat 3, PES... great games for the time.

So in my opinion, and as someone that is on the side of PC Gaming, but this prices are completely ridiculous, as we can see the revenue that this companies have year after year, even the prices of the medium range GPUs are ridiculous, the low end is non existant, and the high end is stupid. If the future is the same, my actual computer will remain untouched, or until it blows something, and I will buy again a console. But I will never accept this prices.

Airbud, Robbo9999 and moab600 like this.
  17. Devid

Devid Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX 6800 XT TUF
    Pretty bad price for a Tie :cool:

Undying likes this.
  18. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    I'll take 2 for Crysis SLI.

But wait! Now the 3080 12GB at 1500 Euro is suddenly good value!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2022
    Airbud and PrMinisterGR like this.
  19. nizzen

nizzen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3x3090/3060ti/2080t
    No nvlink for 3090ti I think ;)

I'm running 3090 nvlink for science :D

Odarnok likes this.
  20. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    MSRP for any card nowadays is pointless. It simply cannot be upheld. Supply and demand will steamroll over any arbitrary GPU price set by Nvidia or AMD. Nvidia seems to have given up on that and AMD will likely follow suit with their refreshes as well.

The1 and Serotonin like this.