Nvidia 450.12 WHQL for Win10 x64

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by michaelj, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Pinstripe

Pinstripe Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 Ti
    Enough already with the fake news.

2. Koul2020

Koul2020 Member Guru

GPU:
    GPU:
    And when it is not indicated in the article, a new driver with support for 2004 will be released?

3. Pinstripe

Pinstripe Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660 Ti
    When 20H1 officially leaves the Slow Ring, which could be this month, April or even May. We don't know.

4. cricket bones

cricket bones Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980 TI FTW
    Don't you have other things to fret about?

5. moaka

moaka Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 ti MSI GX
    WDDM 2.7 with this driver and 20h2 test soon 2.7 wddm.png

EugeneJackKhoros likes this.
  6. ChaosHusky

ChaosHusky Member

GPU:
    1080 Ti, 970
    Working quite well for me too...

Apparently my screenshot is too big to upload though.. I can understand it not liking a 15.5MB PNG but a 2.16MB JPG? Lol.. I'll try compressing it!

build2004-min.jpg

7. Slonyara

Slonyara New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 8 GB
    Among the games I tried, GTA V and Outer Worlds suffer from low framerate (15-40 fps), others seem fine - 7 Days to Die, AI Girl (both Unity-based), Ori and the Will of the Wisp, Outward, Diablo 3, Witcher 3, World of Tanks.

@ChaosHusky Why don't you try saving it as .webp with 75% quality?

8. ChaosHusky

ChaosHusky Member

GPU:
    1080 Ti, 970
    Why 'fix' what works? :p Webp indeed.. And GTA V is fine for me here so that could be to do with settings and/or software on your rig, sync settings etc.. There's also a bug that can happen with multiple screens if you happen to use more than one, where FPS can get capped to around 40..even with sync on/off. But dropping that low almost sounds like throttling or priority shifting..15-40fps? What CPU do you have, a Core2 Quad? o_O lol

I own but haven't tried Diablo 3 and Witcher 3 yet, but i'd imagine they would work as they don't need an awful lot to run anyway. GTA V though, it runs better than ever! Strange.. I'll check a benchmark and let you know.

9. ChaosHusky

ChaosHusky Member

GPU:
    1080 Ti, 970
  10. ChaosHusky

ChaosHusky Member

GPU:
    1080 Ti, 970
    Well, due to me running the Rockstar client, it doesn't like relaunching and closes, so i didn't get to see the benchmark results, but the lowest FPS i got at 4K60 was between 82-90 the highest being 122! So it's strange your 1070 is struggling like that.. Power or thermal issue maybe? Or just settings.. Try Windowed Borderless? And of course turn VSync off! My CPU is also running stock (not overclocked) at the moment, though i tend to bump it to 4.6/7GHz if i feel like it or when folding lol