Nvidia 355.60 WHQL Windows 10 drivers out now

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by flimbo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Let me look into this but the fixes were to be checked into the main branches including Windows 10.

2. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC OC
    that´s true... no kepler fixes... i´m back to 353.82 and all fine to my kepler again

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  3. Li4m79

Li4m79 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xPalit GTX770 Jetstream
    no change in GTA V for me :(..... even after I lower settings to well below what I used to be able to have them at, after about 5mins play I get unplayable stutters and frame drops

4. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    I can't get these to install on windows10 with my 980ti, constant failed to install -_-

5. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC OC
    i´m tired for all this... nvidia will say "we did not know about not having optimizations for Kepler"? please... we are not idiots

nvidia released a driver yesterday to quadro with these optimizations

6. cloakengaged

cloakengaged Member

GPU:
    AMD
  7. riardon

riardon Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX760
    I know you are not responsible for this but why even release an PDF with hardly any solid information about fixes if they indeed include any fix?

My performance on the benchmarks dropped by a little with these drivers on W10. I will give it few days to see if I willg et TDRs

8. mackintosh

mackintosh Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armor
    Please do. I will not upgrade to Windows 10 or update my drivers until I have confirmation that you have rolled this fix into the newest branch.

As a side note, I've been using your products for almost two decades now and in all those years never have I viewed nvidia with suspicion. It's a crying shame that your company's actions have caused such an erosion of trust and goodwill that may very well never be recovered.

9. kakarot

kakarot Maha Guru

GPU:
    evga 980ti sc+
    no issues here. make sure wu isnt playing games

10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

Fixed the text issue with FF, and the tearing, mostly cause these drivers arnt blocked by FF so HWA isnt disabled.

Still have the problem of Setting Max performance in Global keeps the gpu at 3d speeds at all times even when sitting just on the desktop.

Win7 same setting Max performance in global would still down clock to idle speeds when sitting on the desktop.

Does DWM.exe no longer control this? cause that is set to adaptive. or is there new process in win10 that is causing this that hasnt been found yet.

Much easier to set max performance for global, then do it for each game and hoping said game/ program smart enough to use correct speeds. now i have to pick max performance in global and deal with max speeds at all times cause there is no downclocking like there was in win 7 or keep adaptive to keep power states working, and set each game program manual to max perfomance

11. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1070 Seahawk EK
    Just got a crash with ACU and there seems to be more input lag with these compared to 353.75.

12. squalles

squalles Master Guru

GPU:
    Galax GTX 1080 EXOC OC
    have a kepler fix in 353.82 quadro driver and have version to windows 10

13. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT
    Four times BSOD in ten minutes with this driver...
    No problems with 353.62...

14. Monchis

Monchis Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 950
    I still have to delete APEX_ClothingGPU_x64.dll from the witcher 3 folder or else I get constant heavy stuttering. This is on windows 7 64bit.

15. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Seems that these did fix the terrain rendering issues in Dragon Age 2, at least under Win10 / Maxwell. Not sure about character rendering issues there, might be fixed as well.

16. poweruo

poweruo Member

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 ti Reference
    Deleting that file is forcing the physx effects to run off the CPU. You get the same effect from forcing PhysX to CPU through Nvidia Control Panel.

17. qwagy

qwagy Member

GPU:
    X2 sli 780ti
    triple screens

triple screens, start bar still sticking to left hand side. With confine to centre screen.

18. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Since when does driver control the position of OS UI elements?

19. qwagy

qwagy Member

GPU:
    X2 sli 780ti
    With the Nvidia control panel, desktop, surround displays, confine taskbar to centre screen.

20. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Several problems here, not sure what it is.

Used DDU to clean older Win10 drivers and installed these. But SLI doesn't show up in NVCPL and GFE gives me an error when I try to launch it. Tried Witcher 3 and SLI definitly doesn't work.

Computer feels really slow now btw.