Nvidia 355.60 WHQL Windows 10 drivers out now

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by flimbo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. dezmand07

dezmand07 Member

GPU:
    Intel IrisProGraphics 580
    What's not clear?
    The game is optimized and the driver needed except for sli-profile.

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The fact that you were/are using the console versions output as a benchmark as to what we can expect for the pc version.

Im not having a go at you. I just found it to be an odd, if not misleading way to answer the question

3. Terepin

Terepin Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S GAMING X
    These drivers causes shadow flickering in F.E.A.R. Way to go to breaking 10 years old game, nVidia.

4. angellman

angellman Guest

Hi Terepin!Try the following settings : Display V Sync : ON / Performance -> Advanced Options -> Graphics Video Card : FSAA-OFF / Texture Filtering : Anisotropic 16x. I do not have flickering shadows (F.E.A.R. v1.08-Retail ,3840 x 2160 , EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4G , Nvidia 355.83 , Windows 10 PRO x64).

5. lowenz

lowenz Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 750Ti
    For Manuel G:

There is a DUPLICATED profile for Lord of the Ring: War in the North.
    Maybe one from the driver package and one from GFE.

[​IMG]

The problem is: they are DIFFERENT. One has SLI configs, the other some dev infos about the game!
    But the exe is the same, so I really don't know which profile is selected running the game!

Please Manuel G, make the devs fix this problem.
    And please, tell them to add to the driver package the last GFE profiles WITHOUT the need of installing GFE.....or you'll have this kind of problem (mismatch) for more and more games!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  6. X7007

X7007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 1080GTX
    Do we need Display/GPU Scaling enabled with DSR ? because some games at least on my laptop windows 8.1 x64 drivers 349.88 I think. if I don't enable the GPU Scaling when choosing 2560x1440p it works but I can't click with the mouse on the menus , it's like the mouse is not on the screen and somewhere else because of the downsampling. when enabling the GPU Scaling then the mouse is able to select and click on the menus. I can't explain it other way.