1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nvidia 353.50 Windows update for Windows 10 TP

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Zolutar, Jul 15, 2015.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I get cursor corruption too. The hand and magnifying glass cursors are affected so far. I get it in Firefox 40 and logitech gaming software. For the former, merely open an image in a tab (right click, view image) and the magnifying glass is corrupted and in the latter's case, simply hover on the title bar - the hand shaped cursor is corrupt. I didn't have this on prior drivers. HW acceleration on or off makes no difference.

Edit: happens in snipping tool as well after taking a screenshot. It also shows up differently in screenshots .... and my text selection cursor seems to have doubled in size lol.
    Text selection cursor doesn't get messed up if using the black mouse pointer. Other symptoms remain.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  2. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I reverted to .38 (while WU allows me to use that version anyway) and my cursors are back to normal.

3. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SC2 2038
    Get the driver at laptop2go. The 353.50 work perfectly fine with windows 10 RTM.

4. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TitanX
    Here's what my Cursor looks like when I hover over text. It's like it expanding too big.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TitanX
    I'm unsure about that either, don't know why some got it , and others did not.

6. ColdFlo

ColdFlo Banned

GPU:
    EVGA780ACXSCMSI780GMSI680
    Ok yeah now I figured out why I have problems that station drivers driver is the wrong one its icafe or something only installs mobile cards. Maybe I could drop an nvdisp.inf in there and try it out but I'm gonna look at laptop2go first and extract it see if that one is laptop only as well. Man been wasting whole day on this that and shopping deals on amazon oh well at least today is not total waste.

Nope laptop2go is the same driver that is the driver. Damn. Aaaaah I'm trapped by nvidia icafe microsoftbama TRasts sploiting my ms login forced windows updates big brother nsa spy program slow non tweaked driver gaming.

7. Sildur

Sildur Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX960 4GB (1555/7400)
    Hm, for whatever reason those drivers set physX to run on my CPU rather then my GPU, that explains the damn high load amount I had on my CPU during gaming I guess.

8. Napster

Napster Master Guru

GPU:
    Dual Nvidia GTX980Ti SLI
    Hi Manuel, Any word on when the SLI memory leak will be fixed in Windows 10 Drivers?

So far i have seen the memory leak in BF4, Hardline and GTA5.

Thanks

9. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    We are looking into this. You are still having this problem with 10240 build?

10. ManuelG

ManuelG NVIDIA Rep

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 2080 FE
    Just wanted to update every on the mouse cursor issue. We will be releasing a new driver through Windows Update soon that will address the mouse cursor bug in the current driver.

11. Stev0

Stev0 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TITAN Sc SLI
    Im still getting the sli out of memory crash.
    Is this still being worked on ManuelG or do i need to post something particular up?
    This is the error im currently getting in battlefield 4.

http://s1.postimg.org/x9g5r5k0f/memorysli.jpg

[​IMG]

excuse the size :)

12. siriq

siriq Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 570 Classified
    How about Fermi DX 12 driver, it is time to release that too.

13. bishi

bishi Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 SLI
    ManuelG - Thanks for your work on this.
    Any news on the flickering windows / line artifacting in Win 10 when you have mismatched refresh rates? (144hz main screen, 60hz secondary)
    The issue is on the second screen - it is most noticeable in 3d accelerated apps like Chrome but you can see it across the whole screen (flickers in lines so you can see the desktop through the UI).
    Also when you drag a window around on that screen it shudders / tears a lot as if its been drawn with vsync off at a very low refresh rate.
    These issues are still evident in 10240

Strangely, enabling Shadowplay mostly eliminates the UI line corruption but the shuddering when moving a window remains.

14. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX980 SLI
  15. russ1

russ1 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 Hurricane
    ManuelG will the new drivers support GTX 970.

16. LumPenPacK

LumPenPacK Member

GPU:
    Palit 980 Ti
  17. Gumby

Gumby Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX TitanX
    I had the same flickering on my 2 Vx922's 60 HZ monitors, but not on the center 120Hz panel.

I was able to get it to stop by doing this ..

I went into Nvidia control panel then set up multi displays.
    I disabled my Center 120Hz display and my Right side 60Hz display so only one screen woulld be active, clicked apply.

Now everything was on my left 60z display and it was my primary.

I then went back into Nvidia control panel and re-enabled the 120Hz and right side 60Hz display and made my center panel primary again...clicked apply and to my surprise that fixed the studdering flickering I was seeing on my 60Hz displays.

I rebooted even thinking it would come back after a reboot,but to my surprise it appears fixed for me.

**Update** Flickering is back adding video of it here.

Video flicker Windows 10 10240 Nvidia https://youtu.be/O608EN1jxU4

I played some BF4 this morning and noticed it wasn't as fluid,but had really good frames.

So I went into Nvidia control panel and noticed my 120Hz monitor was at 60Hz refresh rate, hmm that's why. Changed it from 60Hz back to 120Hz and now the flickering is back.

Hope this helps.

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    please release the driver normally in addition to wu.

19. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    I just played gta v for 3 hours straight without a problem.

thx

20. bemaniac

bemaniac Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Trio X 2080ti
    Is windows 10 a-ok for gogogo on 31st July for SLI 980ti users or should I stick with 8.1?

I need 100% a system with stability in gaming.