Nvidia 332.59 Drivers (Taken from Cuda 6 RC)

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by harkinsteven, Feb 13, 2014.

1. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I hate downloading from these websites.. Windows popping up with Fake antivirus messages that try and trick you into downloading what is really a virus.. Adds all over the friggen place. I got the drivers but these websites are just horrible..

2. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
    What are you talking about? Mediafire is a legit filesharing service. Any popups you are getting are on your end.

3. keasy

keasy Banned

GPU:
    d1cK
    I've liked these, now swithering werther or not to install the WHQL 334.89 or keep these.

I don't know enough about driver sets to know if they're much the same or not.

4. Franz

Franz Active Member

GPU:
    GTX970 Windforce OC
    keepers for me, cause more smooth with in job textureloading in comparsion to 334.89 whql.
    also get better shining on some objects with stepps between and not full shining and no shining only.

5. Prelim

Prelim Member

GPU:
    Asus 660ti OC 1060/7008
    my 1st driver install since 320.49... as smooth as then, but better performance.

in Heaven 4.0, little impact on minimum fps (17.5 vs 19.2). 3dmark11 gives me the same score ~9500, with +-150 fluctuations. I don't notice any difference in gaming so far, fps, IQ, smoothness just feels the same to me!

Also, it impacted the OC capabilities of my 660ti... I lost 10-15Mhz in core but allowed me to speed up the mems from 6500Mhz to 7000Mhz at least.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  6. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    no change in oc'ability here same 970core 2204mem

but yes really nice IQ/perf, did try the new WHQL but that has some problem with sound over hdmi lowering when playing movies via VLC media player (latest) this driver is perfect for all i play and do fifa 14, bf3 cod black ops and anything source engine related

7. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    no drivers has equalled 327.23 so far,even if these are good,they are not better,so i stick with 327.23

8. Prelim

Prelim Member

GPU:
    Asus 660ti OC 1060/7008
    are you kidding? r325 branch is known to be one of the most buggy drivers so far :/

9. Pvfc-Epic

Pvfc-Epic Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX560Ti DirectCU II
    HAHA :facepalm:

10. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    What I meant was that 60fps in Stormwind or Orgrimmar (in crowded areas) shouldn't be possible at Ultra settings.

11. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    I didn't have problems, only a good boost in fps

12. Prelim

Prelim Member

GPU:
    Asus 660ti OC 1060/7008
    guess you should try these and then make the comparison between them (min, max, avg fps), before making any judgment.