Nvidia 263.09 whql new.

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hog54, Dec 7, 2010.

1. smut

smut Guest

GPU:
    GTX 960 SuperSC
    What policy? Nvidia may release a few card specific drivers when the cards first come out but they always go back to supporting all cards. They still include 88xx series in 90% of drivers, why would they all of a sudden stop supporting cards?

This is not directed at you, just in general I also find it hilarious how people are complaining about lack of drivers. I remember people bitching they released too many drivers, now its not enough. But I have seen a new driver every few weeks (whether leaked, quadro or developer drivers) and they work fine with modded .infs. People did the same with ATI. People complained ATI didn't release drivers often enough, then I saw people complain that ATI released too many in one month LOL. Damned if you do, damned if you don't

5 months since the last fully functional driver? What do you mean? Curious what is non functional for you...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2010
  2. mapel110

mapel110 Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 460 Gigabyte OC
    Ghostbusters is crashing with this driver. No chance to get into gameplay. Menu is fine but than back to desktop.

3. AdamK47

AdamK47 Banned

GPU:
    Verite V1000 & Voodoo 4MB
    Fine for me.

3x GTX 580 in SLI with 980X @ 4.2GHz.

4. xinhang

xinhang Member Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX480 SSC
    Nvidia driver is still better than ATI's. I had nightmares when i have my sapphire 5870 eyeinfinity version then i switch to 5870 cf and it was hell too