nVidia 2.xx Detonator Drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by leroy8653, Jun 20, 2001.

1. leroy8653

leroy8653 Guest

anybody know where i can get the nVidia Detonator 2.xx drivers? i can't find them anywhere, and i want to test them on my TNT2 M64, as compared to the 6.67, 10.80, and 12.41.. btw, anyone have any experience'advice on this topic? im trying to figure out which drivers will be best for me. Im going to be using them for pretty much only Half-Life/Counter-strike, in either OpenGL or D3D modes, and also with Project IGI (which i dont know whic mode it uses)... Thanks<br>
    <br>
    Dell PIII 800mhz<br>
    192MB SDRAM<br>
    Soundblaster 128<br>
    Creative Riva TNT2 M64 32MB<br>
    WindowsME/2k<br>

2. dboniuk

dboniuk Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix 3090 OC
    The 5.xx series should be good for your card. I believe the 5.32 drivers are about the best for TNT class cards. I have several drivers in the 5.xx series, a few in the 3.xx, and it seems I have the 2.40 driver. Try looking in the download sections of the various fan sites, like this one, for more drivers. I know that this site has plenty of 3.xx and 5.xx drivers. If you really want to try a 2.xx series, let me know and I will send you what I still have hanging about.<br>
    <br>
    Regards,<br>
    <br>
    DJB

3. leroy8653

leroy8653 Guest

Thanks, DJB, i'll be trying the 5.32 drivers on my system tonite... we'll see what happens, and i'll decide on whether or not i want to try the 2.xx drivers. Thanks again.