Nvida Physx disabled now in Warframe with drivers later than 373.06

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Franz, Apr 4, 2017.

1. PF Prophet

PF Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 mini/290x
    because warframe sell so many 1070/1080 cards!!!

why are you talking about yourself like that? seems a bit rude....

though accurate..

2. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Since you took your time to even register an (alt?) account specifically to tell me all these things I find them very interesting - in a psychological sense. Do continue.

As of right now the one who don't know anything here is you btw.

Another person who don't know anything about how driver dev works but is very fast at showing his true colors.

3. RandomDriverDev

RandomDriverDev Banned

GPU:
    1080 / 8GB and 1060 / 6GB
    not an alt, just an unregistered reader who got tired of seeing an ignorant pompous twat comment in a topic that is above his head.

please, continue digging your hole.

I made popcorn.

It's not like Unreal Engine didn't hit this issue months ago and weren't working with nvidia to get a fix in to their driver or anything.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  4. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti H20
    Just ignore him..

He does the same song and dance routine where any bugs exist are in fact not the cause of NV drivers and are direct result of the user/dev being stupid.

5. tyler11

tyler11 New Member

GPU:
    8GB GeForce GTX 1070
    Always had problem with it

6. GhostXL

GhostXL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX 2080 Ti
    Look at Borderlands and slowdowns with PhysX.

I learned a long time ago don't buy a game based on AGEIA PhysX alone.

As an option sure. But not FOR that reason. Let's face it, it's a bonus, it's like extra sprinkles on an ice cream cone.

Plus is seems Nvidia fixed it with the Hotfix driver. Try it.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX980Ti OC
    Idk how bad it is now, my game profile rested.. But by release its this physx turbulence what made it so special and I remember it ran great on 580GTX too with max physx.

8. RandomDriverDev

RandomDriverDev Banned

GPU:
    1080 / 8GB and 1060 / 6GB
    it was already fixed in the 38x release driver.

9. PF Prophet

PF Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 mini/290x
    thats funny, back in the day i was on the driver test teams for several companies...but i got no idea how driver dev works GTFO here with that nonsense.

please, show is proof that this was a game specific fix as you claim rather a general driver bug fix.

you fanboi's are really sad...no matter what companies rectal orifice your head is firmly entrenched in.

get over it, they didnt spend any resources to fix a game thats not selling them new cards....now they did fix a bug with physx in newer drivers that apparently fix bugs in more then just warframe.

not that it matters, hardware physx is never going to take a large market share because its limited to one companies hardware...

and software physx is still cripled by the fact nvidia wont compile/optimize their physx libs to use modern instruction sets efficiently, because that would bring perf to close to that shown on hardware physx rigs in many games...

at least they did stop using x87 instructions....but hey, im sure the reason they used x87 was because it was the most efficent way to code those features for use on modern systems of the day...after all....nvidia can do no wrong and never make mistakes...

all bugs are caused by game dev's, os dev's, anybody but the driver devs/company that makes the card...unless its a company other then nvidia anyway... ;)

since as your posts make clear over and over, nvidia drivers are 100% flawless, they only update them to add fixes for game companies poor coding...really!!!

10. PF Prophet

PF Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 1070 mini/290x
    impossible, nvidia drivers, unlike every other company on the markets drivers, are flawless, they only get updates to fix game/software devs lazy buggy work....ru says so...and he knows all...ask him...he knows more then driver devs i have worked with, he knows more then anybody else on this or any other forums about driver dev....and he says nvidia drivers are flawless..they are flawless...

UE4 should have fixed their ****ty coding right RU?

i mean... it had to be their fault... couldnt be nvidias...nvidia drivers are 100% flawless..zero bugs what-so-ever, and always have been...anything we think could be driver bugs are either the game/app/os devs fault, or PEBKAM because...nvidia can do no wrong....they are the only company ever to make nothing but 100% amazing perfect products and have so many of them crippled by horrible coding in games and drivers...

like the FX line, if devs had just optimized the way nvidia wanted, the dx9 games would have ran amazingly on nvidia cards.... stupid devs....and teh quality issues caused by them trying to boost perf....really not nvidias doing, game/os devs fault... ;)

http://www.zdnet.com/article/warning-nvidia-196-75-drivers-can-kill-your-graphics-card/
    ^^^ damn microsoft+game devs...and damn zdnet for blaming nvidia for the work of 3rd party companies..(since, as ru keeps telling us...nvidia drivers are flawless and always have been, we would know that if we understood driver dev at all..really!!

http://www.anandtech.com/show/1549
    ^^ if only Valve had done what was right and re-written their rendering engine to show proper perf on FX series cards!!!

http://techreport.com/review/5103/nvidia-geforce-fx-5600-gpu/23
    if only game devs would have re-coded their games with nvidias guidelines on getting the most out of fx rather then screwing nvidia over and forcing them to gimp image quality and shader precision.....the can only handle 16bit without taking to big a perf hit to be viable...

reminds me of having 3dfx cards that claimed their 16bit was as good as 32bit LOL

11. dr_rus

dr_rus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 OC
    Since you obviously can't read why would I want to write anything in reply? GTFO (c)