NvHardPage Config

Discussion in 'nVHardPage' started by toninhocc, Jul 30, 2003.

1. toninhocc

toninhocc Guest

I need some help configuring nvhardpage.
    i had a Mx440 and worked ok.
    now i own a Geforce FX 5600 -128 mb and everytime i try to improve with nvhardpage the benchmarks go down .

Ex. GEFORCE FX5600 Without nvhardpage - 7538 points with GLexcess
    GEFORCE FX5600 with nvhardpage - Overclocking with 12% goes to 2378 points.

can someone help ?

many thanx

2. MuleSkinner

MuleSkinner Guest

just my 2 cents and experience so far, Only thing i really did is use the performance wizard and chose "Increasing performance" over "Increasing Quality" Boosted me right up, I also saved those settings as presets and named them. Not sure yet and maybe some one can answer this, but if you go and change options in Your Video cards properties after making changes in Hardpage you over-ride those same changes you made in Hardpage(If im not mistaken). Wish I could offer more, just didnt want to leave You hanging for 24 hours with no response at all like I have! lol..
    By the way, Do You know how to do a Clean uninstall of Hardpage? Thanks!

3. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Hi,

last version of nVHardPage have some problems with overclocking FX 5600/5800/5900 cards. New version is on the way, so after a week or two I release new version without this bug.

But if you have this big dropdown score, maybe you have enabled antialiasing or anisotropic filtering ....

4. toninhocc

toninhocc Guest

ok many thanx, and i'll be on the lookout for that new version...

5. Arkdesik

Arkdesik Guest

Hello I write from Chile, and I have lowered its program that is extraordinary similarity, I have geforce exactly fx 5900 extreme, and when activating the tools overcloking appears erroneo, but the one of the controller of the 450/850 card activates to me and correctly appears 3d 2d 300/850, now I am thankful if card could send some recommendations to me for the configuration of my video.

note: this text has been translated of the Spanish, in case ortografico error was algun.

greetings arkdesik
    arkbynk@hotmail.com

6. Matuus

Matuus Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GeForce 8800 GTS 512 MB GDDR3
    Latest version have still problems with overclocking GeForceFX 5800/5800 Ultra/5900/5900 Ultra cards. nVHardPage only detects and allow change 2D clock frequencies. I now hard work at overclocking code for this high-end cards.

7. Arkdesik

Arkdesik Guest

ok thaks