Now this is WEIRD.......

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by GravityStorm, Apr 3, 2005.

1. GravityStorm

GravityStorm Guest

I downloaded the 76.41's on my SLi rig AND my FX-53 rig.With the SLi rig when I bring up 3DMARK05 the WHOLE friggen computer freezes up.I have to uninstall the 76.41's and then turn around and re-install them and 3DMARK05 will work fine.Time after time after time it works fine.Until I shut the SLi rig down for an hour or so.Then when I bring it back up again and pull up 3DMARK5 the whole thing freezes up AGAIN.....NOTHING.So I have to unload the 76.41's and the whole thing starts all over again.......???????The 76.41's work quite well for me and let me score almost 11,000 on 3DMARK05 so I gotta use them......Any help out there on this?....Much thanks!And I forgot to add that on the FX-53 rig everything runs great all the time.I'm scoreing over 6000 on 3DMARK05.

2. play2lose

play2lose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 X Diamond 7970's
    you say u can almost score 11,000, but at the end you say ur scoring just over 6,000. So which one is it lol.

3. DulceBuzz

DulceBuzz Guest

"you say u can almost score 11,000, but at the end you say ur scoring just over 6,000. So which one is it lol."

He has 2 different rigs. 11,000 for the SLI rig, 6,000 for the FX-53.

4. GravityStorm

GravityStorm Guest

CORRECT....The SLi rig has an FX-55 in it and the "Shark" rig has an FX-53.

5. 3dfxvoodoo7maka

3dfxvoodoo7maka Active Member

GPU:
    ATI x800Pro(472/450)
    I'm not exactly sure if it could be because of this! Try using another power connector from the powersupply that runs into ur videocard.
    If ur pc freezes it's most probably because of unstable powersupply!
    U can run some games and watch the powerlines(3,3V-5V-12V) with some software like (asusprobe, only for asus mobos). If it's too unstable that could be the reason!
    :)