Nosey neighbors...solutions?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Gilbo, Jul 11, 2005.

1. cepher2101

cepher2101 Master Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 7900gs KO
    just scare them...

go out to their house with a case of blue...say you had some left over and wanted to share

they say no, then you have them in a good position. not only can you pull guilt on them ("i come over and be friendly and you dont want my friedship? how rude to treat a neighbor...etc") or you can scare them off ("well, that mean more for me, and her, if you know what i mean..." and then do an eyebrow thing)

2. mcnabb311

mcnabb311 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2X ATI 4870 512MB X-Fired
    You could record a loop of somebody screaming in agonizing pain. Then play it over and over again at all hours of the night. Then you could simultaneously play with a newly purchased chainsaw. The next morning sit on the front porch and rock in a rocking chair for hours with a huge smile on your face. Make sure to laugh uncontrollably, stare wide-eyed at nothing in particular, and spastically fidget. Every now and again the only words you mutter might go like, "I love to play with Wombats." You might want to sharpen a meatcleaver while you're out there too.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
  3. Blaise

Blaise Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    Jeez, can't you simply confront the offending neighbor and tell her how uncomfortable her constant watching is making you feel. She may not be aware she is being offencive... if you don't at least try, you'll never know.

LOL about 50% of the suggestions in this thread would result in a police visit and then she'd have something to look at!

4. ma77%ew

ma77%ew Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire at. 9800pro
    barricade urself in and live off army packet rations, that would be so cool.

5. watch pr0n with the sound loud

6. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    hahaha..... now that would get the whole street talking!

7. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    You know though, I really do want to give her something to look at. Though I might sound like a pansy, it Scares me to confront this lady for fear that it Might reflect onto my parents. They don't really need to be the focus of any local gossip (any more so than they already might be).

Edit: some of these ideas are really great by the way.

8. Pee on their garden when nobody is watching, their garden will grow nice and healthy :D

9. FreeFall

FreeFall Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI Radeon 4800
    Some people are just plain irritating. I've got neighbours like that. When I walk past them, I don't see them, they're invisible (so I've tricked my brain to think so)..

10. They are invisible for you, but you're not invisible to them.

nice trick though.

11. glutto

glutto Master Guru

GPU:
    6650 XT 8GB
    Walk around the yard wearing nothing but a pair of Speedos while rubbing butter all over yourself.

Also carry a pair of binoculars so when they exit the house you can stare at them.

If they shake their heads or make other such 'OMG' gestures, shout "WTF is your problem?!?!?" at them.

I have no idea whether this would work, so you'll have to use your own judgement.

...Wow, I scare myself sometimes...:3eyes:

12. yojimborobert

yojimborobert Master Guru

GPU:
    7900GT @ stock
    I would just like to add to this discussion....

molson > blue

13. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    Ick. too sweet, like drinking a fermented pixie stick. blue > all (or at least most)

14. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    I know exactly what to do.

1) Call them telling "Hey bro I wanna have tea with ya can I go to your home at 5:00?" If he/she says yes ok go at tea time (dont forget to carry the mighty desert eagle .50 AE) If not then go anyway :)
    2)After having tea tell them "Hey now let's talk abit. WHY DO YOU WANT TO SPY ON ME *******? -pointing at him/her head with your desert eagle-
    3)If they dont have something ok to say to escape from you, just pull the trigger... if not... just warn them "IF YOU SPY ON ME AGAIN... BANG YOUR DEAD ITS CLEAR??? IS IT CLEAR YOU STUPID ******??? You have been warned. Be wise... dont spy on me again."

What do you think? Actually I've dreamt this yesterday. Me and my crazy dreams... but hey they can come in handy sometimes! And this wonderful late goodbye song makes me think things like that.

15. MrRand0m

MrRand0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    now thats phychotic..... I LIKE IT :D

16. Dr. Vodka

Dr. Vodka Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    LOL finally one of my ideas work! Incredible! :D

17. glutto

glutto Master Guru

GPU:
    6650 XT 8GB
    Or will place you under a restraining order...

18. Gilbo

Gilbo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    x800pro
    I've got some mediocre stories to tell when I'm sober. I can't believe this went 4 pages.

19. Morketh

Morketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 580 3GB
    yup guru has a mob theme.. maybe one of them will do it for ya! start pming mods :)