1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nokia 7 plus

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by pimpernell, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB \ GT1030
    A new update has been released with the May patch. Face unlock is back and hopefully my BT issues are gone. Model TA-1046.

Edit: It seems that my Fitbit remains connected with BT and so does my Garmin nav.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. pimpernell

pimpernell Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080FTWdt
    Oh nice. So 8.1 with may patch fixes bluetooth problems?
    Maybe i will have to do a roll back to stock then.

Keitosha likes this.
  3. pimpernell

pimpernell Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080FTWdt
    Got a system update v 2.22a today. I presume this is the May update? (i rolled back to release yesterday)

Keitosha likes this.
  4. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX580 8GB \ GT1030
    Correct, that is the official May update.

EDIT:

It seems that external SD cards are still formatted in an ancient filesystem. Still can't move apps to SD or format it into internal storage. But at least it is Windows 95B ready. :)

The latest May update also broke fast charging. Despite which QC3.0 charger and cable I'm using, it won't charge rapidly anymore. In fact, the phone now only does slow charging. Normally when I charge my phone with around 10% left it would take around 1,5hs to get to 100. After the latest update it takes around 6 hours from 10 to 100. Even with the supplied QC charger and cable.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    pimpernell likes this.