No techsupport till September!

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Unwinder, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Dear forum visitors,

My vacation starts today so I'm leaving the forums till September. I'll probably check the forums sometimes during this period, but I surely won't be able to address all the questions posted here every day. So have a patience please.

I'll be back ;)

2. Kakaru2

Kakaru2 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 8800GTX 768MB
    Nice Vacation Alexey.

3. Grendel_66

Grendel_66 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G
    Enjoy your vacation !

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, guys ;)

I'll do my all to self-restore during the rest of summer. No PCs, no users, no questions, no RTFM replies, no reading BF2142/PunkBuser related "rivertuner crashing all games" paranoia spreading across different places... Just me, cold beer, my wife and the sea ;)
    If I won't be able to restore myself, I'll probably need to make some techsupport related changes in my lifestyle. I don't know what will it be exactly, most likely I'll try to ignore RTFM related questions completely. When taking a decision on the project future during long break after v2.0 final release launch I really hoped that I'll be able to reduce the stress caused by techsupport and concentrate just on the development, but unfortunately technical support time consumption only increased in fact. Probably it is just a consequence of ATI's agony and failed 2x00 launch, so much more users new to RT are migrating to 8800 series from ATI. I really don't know what causes this (probably I’m just getting too old :)), I just know that I won't be longer able to live in such rhythm. Hope that the summer spent away of PC will cure this. ;)

5. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Relax and enjoy your summer. Refill the tank but do come back.

6. bug77

bug77 Banned

GPU:
    Palit 8800GT
    Wow, a two-months vacation! Enjoy man!
    Which sea are you going to see this year?

7. benniebeeker

benniebeeker Member

GPU:
    GTX 280 710/2400
    awesome... have a great trip dude... take it easy...

8. garcol

garcol New Member

GPU:
    EN8800gtx
    A little late here, but you can read it when you get back..hehe
    Have a wonderful vacation. Drink a few on me. If i was there id buy you some shots of crown royale, or hell maybe even a case..hehe
    Be sure to unwind and let things loose a bit.
    Sincerely, Garcol