No NFS: Hot Pursuit Demo for PC

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Sprecker, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Sprecker

Sprecker Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotech 680 4g
    The demo just came out for the 360 and PS3 and in the email it stated that there will be no PC demo (or Wii for that matter). Wonder if this is going to be a sign of bad port-ery, just laziness or the devs know that the game is better suited on the consoles so put the demo together for the Big 2 and hope it stirrs enough interest for the PC folk to want to buy with out trying. I vote for bad port-ery and laziness but what do I know about game development. Would like to try it out on my PC since I have one that can play games pretty damn nicely.

2. Year

Year Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 690
    it's EA. no surprise.

3. Ukraver

Ukraver Master Guru

GPU:
    msi r280x oc
    +1 ea screwed us silly on the pc with shift we got 2 patches 1 with 4 or 5 crap cars that was it , consoles got ferraris and extra tracks

4. GuitarScott

GuitarScott Maha Guru

GPU:
    BFG 9800GT 512MB
    Guarantee it won't be coming to PC without being like Pro Street. Epic Fail EA. We should all go work for them!

5. JPMATRIX

JPMATRIX Member Guru

GPU:
    9800GTX SLI
    You aint losing much played the demo on the PS3 and the game play is completely numb, the car simply does not respond.

And the thing that one of your PSN friends has to play the demo for the other challenge to be unlocked e just stupid.

I wonder who is the retard that keeps coming with this brilliant "new" ideas.

6. buddyfriendo

buddyfriendo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    I honestly have no interest in the game regardless of there being a demo or not. Not a big deal IMO.

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    the reason why the car doesnt respond is because you took the fastest car.
    the ford sure as hell responds to what im doing.

8. JaylumX

JaylumX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 TI GXT 12G
    No demo, no money

9. Zer0K3wL

Zer0K3wL Banned

GPU:
    gtx 480 850/1700/2000 h2o
    they do no demo to force people to download it when it gets out to try it first.
    so they can blame piracy after for their crappy sells.

makes sense does't it ?

10. jeffmorris

jeffmorris Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 760
    I tried the demo on my XBOX 360 with XBOX 360 Wireless Wheel and I thought that it's a good game.

11. SiriusTexra

SiriusTexra Member Guru

GPU:
    9800GT 512MB
    Funny how the game was being nutted over left right and center when It was announced, and now that we've played it, it's now took a complete 180.

How unfortunate, to have a game that is actually being looked forward to, than throwing it all down the sink. You'd think with that much attention they would have amped up the focus on making it a good game. More people would have nabbed it then...

Though, seems more and more games these days sabotage themselves on purpose...It's like they want to be pirated or something.

12. Incognito5000

Incognito5000 Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 290
    Bah, lazy EA for not porting it over to PC. Not gonna be getting my money if I can't even try the game first!

And yes, do have a 360 but that's besides the point...I want non blurry textures and my comfy chair.

13. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    As a pc user I was looking forward to this, Criterion did a good job of porting burnout but with no demo im put off I will probably pirate it and use that as a demo and if its any good I will buy it to play online.

14. Mike Z

Mike Z Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    That's nonsense. Just say what you mean - you wanna play it at some insane resolution with 128x anistropic filtering.