No more tweaking drivers for my part

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers' started by savage-xp, Aug 25, 2005.

1. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    savage-xp, I care about modded drivers. Well, for now I don't use yours, but I may one day when I find the time to download them (56k-er here :p).
    What really matters for me is image quality. For example, when I played Prince of Persia - WW for the second time, that's was with modded 76.44. And damn that look better than the first time. :)
    So don't give up, keep up the good work!

2. S_Kinton

S_Kinton Ancient Guru

GPU:
    512mb 8800GT & 22" Samsung LCD
    Image quality and draw distance is what i go for. Performance drivers arent really required for a SLi rig :)

In fact, Im gonna try your Overdrive Apocalypse 80.40 drivers right this minute, so make that 9001 downloads ...

3. Phillip_Green

Phillip_Green New Member

GPU:
    BFG Nvidia GeForce 6800 GT OC 256mb
    Dude, I told you that your drivers helped me out immensely when you put out the 77.77 mods. You've got plenty of luv here....go get some rest and then get back 2 moddin' em up! nnjeah!!

4. Eric LaFrance

Eric LaFrance Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 6800GT 256meg
    if you like image quality download the his 80.40 or new 77.77. In the settings change the quality tab setting to quality rather than high performance. Were talking very very very good image quality.

5. saaavik

saaavik Member

GPU:
    Geforce 4 Ti 4800
    Breathe, Live, Continue

Hi Savage-Xp!! As I can see it, the only reason I came here was Your drivers! After the starstorms, your drivers were the best that suited for me! I think the clue was Your oldie Geforce 4! It's better to mod drivers on a card, where You can see the difference Your settings do! Since You do mod drivers I was always using Your drivers! Go on, don't stop!!!!!:D