No KillZone 1 OR 2 for PC ?? WTF????

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by sublime20, Feb 26, 2010.

1. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    KillZone 1&2 need to be ported to pc, I wonder if this will ever take place....

there are alot of other titles i wish would come to pc, wich if they did get ported,, would boost PC game industry fanbase through the roof!!

The Killzone franchise is one i hope gets onto the PC... highly doubt it though..

while on the topic of missing PC titles.... i figure i will mention a few others in my "Not on PC list"

Halo 3 and later Halo titles, like the RTS halo game(i forget what it was called)

Burnout Revenge (XBOX360 version of course) I absolutely Hated Burnout Paradise..it just didnt feel the same as Burnout Revenge.....

Dead Or Alive Ultimate (I always wanted to see this title which includes all the DOA titles) on PC....

Ninja Gaiden ( this game was suprisingly fun,, even though im not into ninja style games, this game made me flip!!! (shinobi for sega was the only other ninja game i ever liked..)

Black was one badass Xbox game.... PC version plz!!!

im sure there are others that should be ported but those are at the top of my head for now......

any comments?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    it wont happen. its a sony exclusive. but i totally agree with you, i would want to see console exclusives on the pc. but it will never happen.
    i could name atleast 100 games that i want on the pc of the last 15 years of console games.

3. Xendance

Xendance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    In my opinion, they both were kickass games. The moody ww1 like atmosphere really did the trick for me.

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    if they come to PC ever, they will put a new LIMIT to FPS and ONLINE gaming.. if it comes to PC, i can stop playing BC2

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010

5. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    ye they will always screw something up..... i dunno why they would do that ....(maybe to keep people from deviating from the console.??)

6. phill1978

phill1978 Master Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 1GB 5850@840/1140
    they would just be ports anyways. your best bet is to pick up a cheap xbox or emulate xbox machine and use a genuine copy to play :) that way you could probably increase the quality a bit also.

7. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    I F***ed around with emulation a bit... but not as far as emulating consoles.. is it really possible to emulate Xbox on a pc?? better yet, is it possible to emulate a 360?

8. Copey

Copey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    960 2GB
    Guerilla games who makes kllzone is basically owned by sony, it wont come to PC.

9. aminfri

aminfri Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD 7870XT 1100/1600
    man i completely agree with you about burnout.

10. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    not really. emulators are ****. sure the snes ones etc work fine, but n64 / psx and higher are really a problem.
    besides there are also good ports. its not only bad ones.

11. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti

mannnn..
    i am greatful to hear someone else agree with me about this game,

its like the developer took me to race in paradise, but because the racing wasnt the same as before, I ended up not racing at all and just driving around touring the city and crashing into things...

and crashing the cars wasnt even that much fun anymore.

i want burnout revenge again so bad!

12. nonymous666

nonymous666 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
    Killzone and Halo aren't specifically excluding the PC. They're excluding all other platforms other than the one they come on. Xbox users don't get to play Killzone either, and PS3 doesn't get Halo.

Some non-PC sequels that originally came out on the PC...

Gears of War 2

Dead Space 2 (i could almost cry that this won't be on the PC :cry:)

Fable 2 & 3

13. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    buy a ps3 problem solved, cept you cant find any ps3s cause they are sold out heh.

lest the next metal gear is due out on pc. course i know many of you pcers hated metal gear for its interactive movie stuff, but i loved them all. bit suprised when it was announced for ps3, pc and xbox 360 tho.

14. sublime20

sublime20 Banned

GPU:
    GTX 560 Ti
    yea it sucks man...

anywho, halo3 will probably come out for PC one day.... BUT ITS TAKING TOO LONG....... KILLZONE 2 also, despite the fact that its "sony made" i think it will see the PC circuit one day....

i mean if Sony Entertainment makes a bunch of simple games for a windows based PC (for example, "Jeopardy"), i really dont think the war between consoles will keep it from being ported to PC, but it will Never see the 360, all because its a console and the platform it was made for was the ps3, which also is a console.

Besides, with all those newer commercials for Sony branded Computers with all the performance hardware, bundling a top-of-the-line Sony Vaio with a free version of KillZone2 would be a great move on Sony's end.....

but the same can be said about Halo 3 for PC and the fact that they could bundle W7 Ultimate with Halo3 and sell it for PC as a separate product to gain a strong PC game indutry foothold...

I bet both Sony and Microsoft Hired the same Risk Analasys consultant because they made the same exact bad choices to release two great titles only for console....

15. lancerz

lancerz Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1GB GTX 460
    KZ2 on pc would be awesome, hell its awesome on PS3 and much better than MW2.

16. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    I'd really like a PC version of The Darkness and Killzone 2, wont happen though. Maybe in the future when PCs are powerful enough you could emulate them, but those games would probably look like crap in comparison to what's avaliable then :p

17. isidore

isidore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080TI GamingOC
    you can't emulate 360 games, but xbox and ps2 you can..i've seen god of war emulated and looks and runs very good.

18. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    its always missing some things. shadows sound or something else. its very buggy to say the least. + you need to download certain versions of a game or it wont work.

19. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    It's the same as asking if either Uncharted game will ever come to PC. ;) It's never going to happen, SONY is going to hold onto each exclusive as much as possible.

20. anticitizen013

anticitizen013 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x R9 280X CrossFire
    Killzone2 is the only console FPS I actually enjoyed and if they ported it to the PC I think I would die with excitement.