No Halo Reach for pc?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by kanej2007, Sep 28, 2010.

1. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I really don't understand microsoft. They release Halo for pc as well as halo 2, but they somehow skipped 3 & 4, why?

They cannot use piracy as an excuse as Halo Reach for xbox 360 has been listed at every torrent site for the last few weeks...

It's heavily pirated on the xbox already they may as well release a pc version, at least they'd make more sales...

2. Chillin

Chillin Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Probably because it would be considered a lackluster and outdated shooter by modern PC standards.

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Lol, it's a shame. I have noticed that halo has gone down hill...

The first Halo was amazing, second was ok but annoying, they keep getting worse.

It would be nice if they made one as good as one but with perhaps better visuals...

4. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Just like Halo 1 and 2 PC were then. Like it or love it, Halo just doesn't fit right on the PC platform. Many have tried. Many have failed. Many won't bother again.

5. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I'm glad they didn't release anymore after Halo 2. Halo 2 online was and still is full of hackers.

Halo and Gears of War are their main 360 sellers. They aren't going to risk losing sales of consoles just to get a few more games sold.

6. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    halo 1 was fun, all the others were pointless, no loss here.

7. The Janitor

The Janitor Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 3080 Ti
    Same reason they made Alan Wake 360 exlusive, they're trying to sell their console.

8. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    True, the original was amazing compared to the crappy sequals, they just got boring...

9. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    +1. They ruined a great game with the stupid regenerating health and zero innovation!

10. villa_youth

villa_youth Master Guru

GPU:
    780 Ti
    Very overhyped and overated game. The single player is very short and the graphics are pretty average too just like Halo 3.

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    Here we go again.

Halo Reach is a Big STEP in Halo games. Wish u guys who cant play it, be able to play it and taste it..On PC with Dx11 it owuld be awesome game..and COOP game style etc. i would pay 59 for it!

12. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Yeah, anyone bitching about Halo Reach has clearly never played it. It's an awesome game.

13. lancerz

lancerz Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1GB GTX 460
    Thats exactly what they are trying to do lol. I still can't beleive they made Alan Wake xbox 360 exclusive. Microsoft :flip:

14. Jae-So

Jae-So Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti FE
    think maybe we're thinkin itz similar to Halo 3, I bought that game, finished it in one sitting in about 4 hours, played online for about a day, traded it in, WASTE OF MONEY

15. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    Microsoft bastards are smart asses, because they released Halo Evolved and Halo 2 for PC, and after releasing XBOX, they made this sh!t an exclusive, so if you want to play one more episode(like movie), you must buy XBOX.
    Same sh!t is with Gears Of War - You played in GoW, like it, wana play in second and third part - buy XBOX. Bastards

Alan Wake can be ported on PC, because the game didn't strike the 1 million barrier(sold copies).
    And another rumour - Remedy planed 3 DLC, but the second was the last, third was cancelled, why? Some versions
    - sequel
    -Haven't money
    -PC port [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010

16. hirmak

hirmak Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX285
    Halo is a marketing gag for Xbox,I don't wait it on PC and I don't care

17. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    At first I was "Blasphemy! Xbucks 360-selling title on PC? Shortly after original release? You're f*cking kidding us, right?"

But then I was "Oh well, I don't like Halo casual style, vibe and gameplay altogether, it's just me against the system".

18. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    Well,Halo 3 could be released for PC but Halo reach ehhmm.......

19. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5700XT
    you mean buy and pirate.

I may do.

20. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    No XBOX is pirated more than PC(now), In this world are some morrons like Intel, AMD an Nvidia, which must be interested in PC platform, but they do nothing, for Windows. Morrrons.:bang:

SONY, is something special, they bribes developers, and they makes some DLC exclusively for f@kin PS3(now hacked and the future for this sh!t is piracy :banana:) and games which are released exclusively for PS3.

For me, their exclusives are sh!t and trash for kids, excepting this Heavy Rain. Yes this game, i heared, is something, but SONY didn't want port it to PC platform, why?could be piracy? no.
    They made a small world around their PS3 and proud.The games from SONY haven't soul.It's simply trash and fast food for 1-2 days.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010