No display scaling TAB in nvidia Control panel on win10

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by wihary, Feb 18, 2018.

1. wihary

wihary New Member

GPU:
    Msi GTX 1070 Armor
    Like in thread... after upgrade from win7 to win 10 this option automaticly disappear. what is causing that?
    https://imgur.com/a/k2POw

2. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
  3. wihary

wihary New Member

GPU:
    Msi GTX 1070 Armor
    i was trying that and nothing change... and with the same drivers on win 7 i was able to pick display scaling... any other ideas?

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC+
    Does this apply?

"Cross-adapter Clone Mode
    Under Windows 10, clone mode across graphics processors is handled by the Windows OS, and not by the NVIDIA driver.
    Consequently, there are no controls for cross-adapter clone mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel under Windows 10.

Functionality of some display controls in the NVIDIA Control Panel may be affected if cross-adapter clone mode is enabled through the Windows Control Panel.
    In this case, use the Windows Control Panel to adjust display settings."

5. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    I have never had this option anyway. Is this a monitor thing, so they have to support it? I have two from Asus and neither of them has offered to scale using the display. (PG248Q G-Sync and VG248)

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    if reinstallling drivers didnt fix the issue something is wrong with your windows installed, or you have enabled some setting the disabled it