1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No display scaling TAB in nvidia Control panel on win10

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by wihary, Feb 18, 2018.

1. wihary

wihary New Member

GPU:
    Msi GTX 1070 Armor
    Like in thread... after upgrade from win7 to win 10 this option automaticly disappear. what is causing that?
    https://imgur.com/a/k2POw

2. FatBoyNL

FatBoyNL Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
  3. wihary

wihary New Member

GPU:
    Msi GTX 1070 Armor
    i was trying that and nothing change... and with the same drivers on win 7 i was able to pick display scaling... any other ideas?

4. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+
    Does this apply?

"Cross-adapter Clone Mode
    Under Windows 10, clone mode across graphics processors is handled by the Windows OS, and not by the NVIDIA driver.
    Consequently, there are no controls for cross-adapter clone mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel under Windows 10.

Functionality of some display controls in the NVIDIA Control Panel may be affected if cross-adapter clone mode is enabled through the Windows Control Panel.
    In this case, use the Windows Control Panel to adjust display settings."

5. kurtextrem

kurtextrem Member Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
    I have never had this option anyway. Is this a monitor thing, so they have to support it? I have two from Asus and neither of them has offered to scale using the display. (PG248Q G-Sync and VG248)

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    if reinstallling drivers didnt fix the issue something is wrong with your windows installed, or you have enabled some setting the disabled it