No 3D Color controls in CCC 8.11 Vista 32...

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Bombero, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Bombero

Bombero Active Member

GPU:
    Saphire x1950 Pro AGP 512 Zalman OC
    :bang: Im running Vista 32 bit with ATI x1950 Pro AGP card, been having a hell of a time trying to find the right drivers for my games so I settled for the stock drivers from ATI/AMD (8.11 - Driver Packaging Version 8.552-081028a-070229C-ATI). Anyway I am trying to enhance the color in some of my 3d games like Nvidia has in their control panel, digital vibrance or something like that...but this version of CCC does not show the option, just for desktop. Some of the others use to give me the option of desktop or 3d games only....is there a fix here, or can I download another version, or doeas anyone here recommend a fantastic tweaked driver for my setup (see my details).. :biggun:

Games: MOHAA SH (believe it or not my all time favorite to play online still.!)
    COD 2-3-4-5
    TombRaider - All of them including Underworld
    Left 4 Dead
    BattleField - All
    Half Life - All
    FarCry 1-2
    Quake- All

So you have an idea of what I play and when the colors are right these games will blow you away. any help please, thanx in advance.... Bombero

2. Snappy

Snappy Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5850
    Its under Digital panel properties, Avivo color. I set mine to 15 hue, 135 saturation. Looks pretty good.

3. Bombero

Bombero Active Member

GPU:
    Saphire x1950 Pro AGP 512 Zalman OC
    OK, I done that and it works in games, but it also changes my desktop/videos & movies.

I seen before where you had a choice to only change in 3D Full Screen applications......maybe just this version.....thank you for you input.