1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nioh: Complete Edition

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Oct 2, 2017.

1. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Beat the boat boss myself yesterday.
    Wasn't that hard with "Dark Souls training" but I kept making stupid mistakes and getting killed (almost had him on second attempt, but it must have taken a dozen attempts to finally beat him).

Also I instinctively keep going for DS buttons still. Especially tricky is the Ki Pulse as RB is Attack in DS. I keep pressing X or Y and RB in the wrong order :D

I know you could, sort of, remap the controls but I can't remap RB to X for example as then switching stances would be weird, if it would work at all.
    Plus the remapping works quite literally in this game, you remap a button to another button instead of defining a function and the on screen prompts don't update accordingly.

2. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    What level did you guys "finish" the game?? Im 137 now and the new sector in the north is level 165, i just cant beat the boss there, its just a pain...damn

Im using Preset B btw for playing.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Ugh, at the next bossfight (that 'spider' woman) and difficulty ramped up clearly. Also ran out of Paralytic Needles...

Her patterns are pretty easy to recognize but this game punishes mistakes harsh.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    So far those that have the pc verison how does it run? I been reading alot complaints and issue with performance?

my solo reason for wanting this for pc is my PC should have zero issue running this 1080p highest setting and then some , 720p on base ps4 when it cant even keep 60 fps and some time the res dynamic goes below 720p or higher in action mode is just horrid. love the game but action mode on ps4 base is just an eye sore specially on 55" even if your 8+ feet from tv, and 1080p @30fps is not playable for this type game.. I still played the crap out this on my ps4 base. probablt the most play game I have on ps4 next to mgs:tpp both are well over 500 hours of game time, only game I have that more then 500 hours is skyrim

19.99 worth it seeing it on sale are performance issue blown out of proportion?? I just want 60 fps@ 1080p stable and smooth as butter.

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    last time i played the game it ran just fine @1080 but that was awhile ago not touched it in awhile.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I picked the game up on steam sale, and got say even though I using my uncles pc which has i5 8400 and 1050ti, the game runs pretty good with everything on and at 1080p I need to drop render to medium though other wise it runs worse then action mode on a ps4, but it definitely looks much much nicer my eye are not bleeding like they are when playing it on base ps4 in action mode. 20 hours so far and no crashes.

Play the game on pc is real treat, my personal pc with 6700k and 1070ti and 16gb and all sdd should be even better. unless my personal pc actual suffers from these crashes, sadly I do see difference between a ps4 controller that wireless even if it bluetooth, and wired Logitech rumblepad 2 at-lest in this game, I am almost tempt to buy logitech f310 but it uses them same trigger spring and same analog sticks switches as f710 which are trash and grind with in month..... yah I wont like it, but I wont have to deal with wireless lag issues that play that f710.

I see me drop 500 hours easy in to this just like did on the ps4.