Nioh 2

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by tsunami231, Feb 5, 2020.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

It almost here, I surprised I not seen topic for it, I not gona lie Nioh is my most played PS4 game 1000+ hours and that was before i bought again for PC, only other ps4 game that comes close is MGS 4 TPP which probably only 200 hours give or take. Only other game I own that has more hours into is skyrim.

I never under stood the hate nioh got cause imo the combat is insanely fun, it might of had cheap ai mechanics and ridiculously hard difficulty that turn people off. or maybe the whole theme turn them off, but it my favorite ps4 period. Sekiro got good reviews and liked the them so i got it to, but imo sekiro combat to to simplest and dont hold candle to nioh. after 10 hours with sekiro i basically stopped play cause i just didnt like the combat

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    actually i made a topic in the games & demo section , sure its mainly pc games discussed there, but since there will be one for sure i posted it there.
    https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/nioh-2.421534/

Nioh is awesome indeed. a much better game then sekiro

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    hah so you did, I even posted in it, it must of got buried :(

Nioh 2 is more of Nioh and that is great thing. Only thing I hated bought it on ps4 was it has to be played at 60fps which mean action mode which ment 720p if that on base ps4 pro, was much closer to the 60fps with 1080p in action mode. bought 2nd time for pc just to have 1080p 60fps/1440p 60fps and dont regret it. other then fact good quality "pc" controllers are hard to find. I wish ps4 controllers had native support on PC

4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Yeah there are no drivers yet. you either need DS4windows windows inputmapper or steam to play with them.
    inputmapper is working on drivers for them, but there is still a long way to go for them to run flawless.

myself im using ds4windows since you can enable to lightbar how full the battery still is (green is full , red empty, works like a gradient).

Still needed fiddling with HID guarding to get the controller to work exclusively for ds4 windows though, so it is a bit of a mess indeed.

5. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Duke GTX1080Ti
    I liked the first Nioh so i´m going to buy this one too. But i´m gonna wait for a nice price drop because after i´ve fineshed the first the game had nothing else to offer and i nver played it again.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    replay value is endless considering how you can customize your weapons and armor and change playing style imo

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black