Nioh 2

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 12, 2018.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Is this the first DLC ? I know there were 3 with Nioh 1, after that it came to Steam, which is what im still waiting for.

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    1st of 3. I enjoying the crap out if.

I will probably buy the pc verison when it come out and drops to like 20$ like did for Nioh PC

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    well I beat DLC have lvl 171 character with other 100 hours in to that save, And I went made new character, and I still enjoying the hell out of the game. most made new character cause I forgot how parentage works I drop all my point into toyo before unlocking the other smith.

I will probably have ps5 before this come out on PC so I will be able to play this game in 1080p in action mode soon some thing just look terrible in action mode on base ps4 like shinobi fish netting in the arms that just look eye gauging bad to me. Movie mode like really nice but game just insnt play able at 30 fps later stages of the game really put strange on base system in action mode and you really see the slow down

Seriously Nioh and now Nioh 2 are the most played ps4 game I have, only game to have more play time put in to is skyrim which well over 2000hours at this point.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    oct 15 the next dlc drops

5. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    The last and final DLC drop on Dec 17th might been 16th, did not realize this till I saw the patch for 4gb pending, been play DBZ kakarot. after I beat I will be back to nioh2 , cant wait to see the last dlc, wonder if they added another diffuclt beyond dream of the wise, which really a royal pain in comparison to dream of the demon

6. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    finally coming to PC in all it’s glory guys! :D

7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Yah, I will windup most likely with

PS4 verison the free PS5 upgrade and PC verison,

I still play the crap out this game

serbicu likes this.
  8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    yep pre-ordered , FINALLY

oh i didnt know there was a free ps5 upgrade , that is pretty sweet as well.

you would need a ps5 though , which i probably will not get for YEARS !!!! YEARS I TELL YOU , DAMMIT

serbicu likes this.
  9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    might be years before it readly availble, sorta like the current 3xxx nvidia stock and AMD stuff, but yah ps4 owners get free ps5 upgrade, when and if they actual get there hand on one no clue if time limit on the "claiming" of free ps5 upgrade though

10. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    ^ I really hope that is not the case. I would like to be able to buy one, in March maybe? Or when summer starts....

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    and I wanted one for realease of nioh 2 of ps5 and Nioh. dont see it happening

12. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    new armor are nice they both look eh though, gold armor look guady, actual wish they let us dye our armor colors cause imo alot armors were ruined by the color scheme

14. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    So it's out on Steam now, runs fine but effects can hit the fps hard if set to high no matter what your gpu is, i saw my fps drops from 120fps to 48fps during action @ 4k maxed

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Nioh engine dont handle particle effect well, which where alot of FPS drops came on both nioh and nioh 2 and would assume not much was done on pc side to mitigate it, short of brute force. Nioh on PC has reproducible stutter that even happens on SSD that also happen in exact same spots which not on console version, that was designed around hdd that barely did 100mb/s and if they where on console verison it was no where as apparent as it is on the pc version. The only reproducible stutter I get on consoles is when you open one those 3 bar chest that has the suprise it. and when Graves spawn, but grave spawn stutter seem of be resolved ps4 when i moved all my games to Samsung T5

None the Less Nioh/2 one few game I have console and pc verisons of. With all it fault imo Nioh/Nioh2 are ones of the best games of last gen

16. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090
    The engine is Dynasty Warriors9 engine, i guess it's used to handle many enemies on screen, still got the draw distance issues like DW9